thought someone just got shot...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/31/2009 7:31 PM

and then i remembered its new years eve. Fail.

|

12/31/2009 7:35 PM

cool

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

12/31/2009 7:36 PM

carjakester wrote:

cool

story, bro

|

12/31/2009 7:41 PM

i think its more of an observation

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

12/31/2009 7:41 PM

carjakester wrote:

cool

Daniel Wood wrote:

story, bro

lol at ur sig

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

12/31/2009 7:42 PM

carjakester wrote:

cool

Daniel Wood wrote:

story, bro

what time is it where you at? cause theres no way that when they drop the crystal ball in nyc that its the same time where i am and it says live on the tv so im so confused.

|

12/31/2009 7:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:57 PM

carjakester wrote:

cool

Daniel Wood wrote:

story, bro

BLACKBURN wrote:

lol at ur sig

hahaha i

|

12/31/2009 7:45 PM

carjakester wrote:

cool

Daniel Wood wrote:

story, bro

j wrote:

what time is it where you at? cause theres no way that when they drop the crystal ball in nyc that its the same time where i am and it says live on the tv so im so confused.

its 10:45 here

|

12/31/2009 8:04 PM

carjakester wrote:

cool

Daniel Wood wrote:

story, bro

j wrote:

what time is it where you at? cause theres no way that when they drop the crystal ball in nyc that its the same time where i am and it says live on the tv so im so confused.

whay do you change your pic every 10 seconds?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/31/2009 8:06 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

story, bro

j wrote:

what time is it where you at? cause theres no way that when they drop the crystal ball in nyc that its the same time where i am and it says live on the tv so im so confused.

cschmall wrote:

whay do you change your pic every 10 seconds?

because he is stupid. mlr did the same thing. oh wait, he is mlr. he did the same thing on his last account

|

crystal meth

12/31/2009 8:07 PM

j wrote:

what time is it where you at? cause theres no way that when they drop the crystal ball in nyc that its the same time where i am and it says live on the tv so im so confused.

cschmall wrote:

whay do you change your pic every 10 seconds?

Harry95 wrote:

because he is stupid. mlr did the same thing. oh wait, he is mlr. he did the same thing on his last account

LOLathon

|

12/31/2009 8:20 PM

ive been playin beer pong, pissin in the snow and lighting fireworks since 7

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/31/2009 8:21 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

ive been playin beer pong, pissin in the snow and lighting fireworks since 7

i've been inside watching it rain

|

12/31/2009 8:27 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

ive been playin beer pong, pissin in the snow and lighting fireworks since 7

Daniel Wood wrote:

i've been inside watching it rain

damn! sounds like you've been having a fun night!

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/31/2009 8:31 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

ive been playin beer pong, pissin in the snow and lighting fireworks since 7

Daniel Wood wrote:

i've been inside watching it rain

cschmall wrote:

damn! sounds like you've been having a fun night!

Super duper fun.

Did i mention i had some macaroni? yeahhhh i'm getting fucked up tonight.

|

12/31/2009 8:41 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

i've been inside watching it rain

cschmall wrote:

damn! sounds like you've been having a fun night!

Daniel Wood wrote:

Super duper fun.

Did i mention i had some macaroni? yeahhhh i'm getting fucked up tonight.

my nights gonna be boring too... home with me and my bro... playin skate 2... eating some pizza...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/31/2009 8:43 PM

cschmall wrote:

damn! sounds like you've been having a fun night!

Daniel Wood wrote:

Super duper fun.

Did i mention i had some macaroni? yeahhhh i'm getting fucked up tonight.

cschmall wrote:

my nights gonna be boring too... home with me and my bro... playin skate 2... eating some pizza...

i'll be playing bmx xxx all night probably

|

12/31/2009 8:52 PM

i heard some fireworks and i automaticaly thoughrt of you daniel

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..