tibia onyx or thunderbolt?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2012 4:57 PM

tryen to deciede what crank to get outta the three. i know the thunderbolts are super strong and heard tibias are also. The onyx are different lookin but look super strong. Wondering what cranks outta these three everyone get?

|

brakeless maniac

3/12/2012 4:57 PM

odysseys..

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/12/2012 6:58 PM

My friend has the thunderbolts and hasn't had any problems

|

3/12/2012 7:04 PM

I'd get odyssey's cause of the warranty. But you can't really go wrong with any of those. I'm pretty sure The onyx is just an improved version of the tibia, so I'd get onyx's out of those two.

|

3/12/2012 7:19 PM

Portland503 wrote:

I'd get odyssey's cause of the warranty. But you can't really go wrong with any of those. I'm pretty sure The onyx is just an improved version of the tibia, so I'd get onyx's out of those two.

the onyx' are a completely different design all together

|

3/12/2012 7:21 PM

thunderbolt. No question.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

3/12/2012 8:56 PM

thunderbolts

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

3/12/2012 11:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/12/2012 11:24 PM

Get the Ody's. You really can't go wrong with either. Each of those are legit.

|

3/13/2012 3:53 AM

you picked the best cranks you could, that is one hard choice....
i think the eclats are a tiny bit stronger but i'd get the odysseys because of there warranty

|

parkrat.

3/13/2012 5:36 AM

Get eclat just to be different. I have and love my odyssey cranks but something different is always nice to try and I am sure they are strong enough for most riders. If Mr. Burns can ride them, they are tough cranks.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

3/13/2012 5:40 AM

Evil1_4real wrote:

Get eclat just to be different. I have and love my odyssey cranks but something different is always nice to try and I am sure they are strong enough for most riders. If Mr. Burns can ride them, they are tough cranks.

he makes a good point

but odyssey does have really good warranty but eclat probably have decent warranty to

|

parkrat.

3/13/2012 9:42 AM

thunderbolts. end thread

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

3/13/2012 5:01 PM

ill prob go with onyx for my metal to be different thanks for the opinions i got my sunday project also so ill probably throw thunderbolts on it down the road when i get building on it

|

brakeless maniac

3/23/2012 4:48 AM

I've got thunderbolts, there super strong had no problems, look sweet too, part of the reason is odyssesy. They're such a hench company, they'll treat you good. Nothing comes out of them that isn't warrantee'd up to the eyeballs and they arn't a bitch about it when you return it. My mate had wombolts and when they got discontinued, he found a crack, sends them off... most companys would say sorry the product is discontinued therefore the warrantly is void, odysessy? Twombolts arrive 2 days later.

|

3/23/2012 7:15 AM

Almost bought Odysseys because of the warranty, but I went with Kink Pillars instead. I have been really happy with them. Out of those two I would have to say Tibias just because I've heard they are really strong!

|

3/27/2012 8:56 AM

OXYX there stronger than the tibias which sean burns aprooved. so there prolly solid and indestructable

|

3/27/2012 9:04 AM

never broke cranks befor tongue

|

S[he's] Br[ok]en
S[he] Be[lie]v[ed]