tighten chains

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2011 5:08 PM

every time i tighten my chain the tire tends to be tighten off to the left or right, it seems like it is crooked. I cant get it exact center. if u know what im talking about please tell me what you do?

|

11/5/2011 5:10 PM

put it strait

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

11/5/2011 5:13 PM

i used to have that problem now i just sit down put my foot on my seat push it out and tighten my non drive side first so i can make any adjustments on my drive side...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

11/5/2011 5:17 PM

i usually get it to where i want it snug it up and then shove something inbetween the frame and tire as im tightening so it wont move

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

11/5/2011 5:20 PM

flip your bike upside down, get a shifter and wrap a cloth around it unless your frame is scratched already, put the shifter handle in between the tire and the frame and push toward your frame, the chain should tighted then just move the shifer left or right until it is in the centre, then the chain should be tight, tighten the driver side first and then you should be good.
smile

|

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

11/5/2011 5:58 PM

I flip my bike around and shove the wood handle of a mallet inbetween my tire and frame, works very well.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

11/6/2011 6:09 PM

i actually made a wooden wedge to stick between my tire and frame, best invention ever

|

11/6/2011 6:56 PM

tighten your back wheel more

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

11/6/2011 7:00 PM

BMX4Lyfee wrote:

i actually made a wooden wedge to stick between my tire and frame, best invention ever

stfu thats what i did. u stole my invention!

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13