tighten your hat

Related:
Create New Tag

12/23/2016 11:55 AM

Is anyone else sick of seeing hats fly off evertime someone spins. Why not just wear a hat that fits. I personally find it really anoying. Sometimes i just take it off, but it seems like this is the cool thing to do. Its in every video part ive ever seen

|

12/23/2016 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2016 3:55 PM

Because they are trying to sell the effortless cool image. And the only one buying it, is themselves.

|

12/23/2016 2:10 PM

Wear a helmet. That shouldn't fly off at all, and if it is then you're doing something wrong.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

12/23/2016 2:13 PM

TeenageShutdown! wrote:

Because they are trying to sell the effortless cool image. And the only one buying it, is themselves.

Lol i think you may be right. I swear i see it in almost every single riders part. I dont know why, but its starting to annoy me...

|

12/23/2016 2:16 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Lol i think you may be right. I swear i see it in almost every single riders part. I dont know why, but its starting to annoy ...more

Yea, it can be kinda annoying to see it... Whenever I ride without a helmet (like, once a year) I always wear a danscomp or S&M snapback that never comes off.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

12/23/2016 3:12 PM

Whenever I ride helmetless (not often) I either wear a beanie that fits my head snug or a tight fitting hat. No matter how well I put them on when I do my normal tricks they always fly off and I'm not even a hard rider. I could imagine if you're doing big spin tricks that require lots of pulling is flung up have some effect on your hat.

|

12/23/2016 3:18 PM

Helmets FTW

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/23/2016 3:24 PM

Coopers25 wrote:

Whenever I ride helmetless (not often) I either wear a beanie that fits my head snug or a tight fitting hat. No matter how ...more

This.

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

12/23/2016 4:15 PM

I get that it happens, but you know when they don't land it after a few tries, they keep putting it back on , over and over until they land it. It's like it's become part of the trick or something. It's kinda weird. I get once in a while it happens, but im seeing it too much. There's an excessive amount of hats flinging off nowadays.

|

12/23/2016 7:44 PM

You get 50 extra street points though.

|

12/23/2016 10:08 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Is anyone else sick of seeing hats fly off evertime someone spins. Why not just wear a hat that fits. I personally find it ...more

i will now send you every clip i get of a hat flying off whilst riding. :D

|

12/23/2016 10:31 PM

I'm proud to say I've never rode a session without a helmet. Ever.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

12/23/2016 11:10 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

I get that it happens, but you know when they don't land it after a few tries, they keep putting it back on , over and over ...more

watch a bruno hoffman edit. it'll make you die if it really bothers you

|

12/23/2016 11:43 PM

It's probably because of all the hair products people use these days

|