time2shine story

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2014 8:23 PM

So my friends dad ordered a stolen saint from them. They didn't send it. He asked for a refund over and over. FOR SIX MONTHS. He finally asked "Since you won't refund my money, can you send me a cult leader in black for my boy?" They say yes, and send the bike. The wrong bike. He returns it and they finally send the cult leader. In the wrong color. Im on Hookjrclc's side.

|

3/30/2014 8:26 PM

Woah hey don't make threads like this, they might post about you on Facebook and call me a keyboard warrior again

|

3/30/2014 8:30 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Woah hey don't make threads like this, they might post about you on Facebook and call me a keyboard warrior again

Lawls. Seeing as many people have had bad experiences with them, I wouldn't worry. I'll change the title though.

|

3/30/2014 8:32 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Lawls. Seeing as many people have had bad experiences with them, I wouldn't worry. I'll change the title though.

Haha I was kidding you don't have to change the title. I was just making fun of how they were all ranting about it on Facebook & calling me a keyboard warrior. I said one of them was a douche, having an opinion of someone is not instigating a fight lololol.

|

3/30/2014 8:33 PM

Man, thats a horrible company!

|

3/30/2014 8:35 PM

Fuck time2shine..... time2shine that sounds like some swaggot name. 2muchswag

|

3/30/2014 8:41 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Haha I was kidding you don't have to change the title. I was just making fun of how they were all ranting about it on Facebook ...more

Eh. It needed change anyways.

|

3/30/2014 11:54 PM

It sucks man. I hopw they go out of business

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/31/2014 4:44 AM

i just saw the website the shit they have doesnt impress me ill stick to dans they dont fuck up my orders

|

3/31/2014 5:42 AM

T-rider wrote:

I doubt they will, since Mike Fede just started riding for them

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/31/2014 6:03 AM

How much did hook pay you to make this thread? JK. Place seems sketchy but im sure theyre legit. 2 bad experiences compared to thousands of good. Ive heard worse stories about Dans and i still use them almost religiously.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/31/2014 6:03 AM

T-rider wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

I doubt they will, since Mike Fede just started riding for them

Yeah, but still, companies that scamm are fucking shit, even i they only do sometimes.
Every mail order should be like albes/empire

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/31/2014 6:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2014 8:19 AM

A friend of mine said biggybuggy was promised Dan's gift cards to make this thread, so it must be true.

|

3/31/2014 7:38 AM

Yep I still have not got my 350 refund in money and no seat

|

Fuck u

3/31/2014 8:36 AM

I know of several people that have not had a single issue with Time2shine.

|

3/31/2014 9:10 AM

Fondue wrote:

A friend of mine said biggybuggy was promised Dan's gift cards to make this thread, so it must be true.

You know what. Fuck youur fondue. I thought I'd add my two cents to time2shine experiences and I'm sure they're legit. I'll probably order from them soon but why do you have to be a dick about everything? Want a picture of the wrong bike? Here. Now fuck off. Stop being a dick all the time.Photo

|

3/31/2014 9:17 AM

Oh I'm sorry, biggybuddy. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have my 2 cents if it didn't line up with what you were saying. Chill dude. "Its da internets"

|

3/31/2014 9:26 AM

why not just support your LBS?

|

It’s all bmx

3/31/2014 9:32 AM

Fondue wrote:

Oh I'm sorry, biggybuddy. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have my 2 cents if it didn't line up with what you were saying. ...more

This is not your two cents. You have been being a total dick. You're whole dans gift card thing is not your opinion. Abd in the lacing thread, you made sure to write an asshole response there. I think time2shine could be legit, but why do you have to be a dick?

|

3/31/2014 9:39 AM

Fondue wrote:

Oh I'm sorry, biggybuddy. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have my 2 cents if it didn't line up with what you were saying. ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

This is not your two cents. You have been being a total dick. You're whole dans gift card thing is not your opinion. Abd in ...more

I guess it's okay for Tim to ask how much you were offered to make this thread.

|

3/31/2014 9:59 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

why not just support your LBS?

It might be more expensive for them, and they might not have the bike they want. I personally dont have a LBS.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/31/2014 11:01 AM

Fondue wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

This is not your two cents. You have been being a total dick. You're whole dans gift card thing is not your opinion. Abd in ...more

Fondue wrote:

I guess it's okay for Tim to ask how much you were offered to make this thread.

He at least stated it was a joke, your comment seemed douchy.

|