Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2011 10:38 AM

I can get around 120 but struggle to whip the last bit around

|

4/15/2011 10:45 AM

you have to land backwards.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/15/2011 10:48 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

you have to land backwards.

REALLY? never?

|

4/15/2011 11:08 AM

If you aren't already, learn them with a 'J' hop, they might seem harder at first but after a while you will find it easier to get the full rotation. And yeah you do have to land backwards.

|

4/15/2011 11:12 AM

try them on slanted driveways / banks that are pretty mellow

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

4/15/2011 11:34 AM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

thiss

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

4/15/2011 9:46 PM

carve into rotation, turn your head and shoulders, lift up, suck your knees up(will evevntually help with 3's) land, then focus on something to keep balance. do it on slant as said before.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/15/2011 11:02 PM

Turn your head, all there is to it. Turn your head and spot your landing.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

4/17/2011 8:16 PM

I was actually just learning 180's today and this helped soooo much.

|

Refs: future FBM, Blake El Gingero (x2), ScramHype, Flocka Myers, bstick (x2), mwheeler2332@gmail.com, The Horror Contact

5/5/2011 1:28 PM

I just learned 180s a couple of days ago. Just look at your tire and turn your head and bars as much as you can.

I can do 180s but not very high. I only go like 5 inchs off the ground. Any tips?

|

5/5/2011 10:09 PM

Flo Donald wrote:

I just learned 180s a couple of days ago. Just look at your tire and turn your head and bars as much as you can.

I can do 180s but not very high. I only go like 5 inchs off the ground. Any tips?

pull up an tuck your knees harder?

|

RIDEhard or GOhome

5/6/2011 8:50 AM

Flo Donald wrote:

practice and youll get higher

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/29/2011 12:12 PM

learn to j hop really high and then take them to ur 180's

|

5/29/2011 5:17 PM

do more of a jhop when you 18 and pull up harder

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

5/31/2011 10:16 AM

It might seem silly but this helped me. When your about to hop, imagine your front wheel landing where your back wheel is. Worked for me! Now have fun halfcabbing out....

|

5/31/2011 12:18 PM

grizzwald wrote:

It might seem silly but this helped me. When your about to hop, imagine your front wheel landing where your back wheel is. Worked for me! Now have fun halfcabbing out....

halfcab? nigga go for the full :DDDD

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/3/2011 3:57 PM

turn your bars and head and try to bite your shoulder same for 3 taps except when you land on your back tire start peddaling

|

6/3/2011 11:25 PM

SNAKE SWIVELS~~~~~~~~
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

6/9/2011 5:02 PM

i need help with 180s as well. i can 180 on banks well but when i try them flat i get the full spin but my right foot slips off. please help me??

|

6/10/2011 1:01 PM

keep your foot on lol. that always happened with me to. dont be afraid to wipe out you wont get hurt that bad and if you do you will heal. i always try to stay centered over my bike, it helps with fakieing out of it. also your pedals might be worn off or your shoes are shit. just saying.

|

This is Grand Theft Auto 3. The object of this game, WHO CARES? I'm too busy randomly hitting an old lady with a bat, carjacking a station wagon and running over people, or, my personal favorite, running over the person whose car I just stole, WITH THE CAR I JUST STOLE! Now, THIS is a video game! Rescuing the princess is for PUSSIES!

6/11/2011 8:33 AM

what i noticed helped me learn to role out of it, is look back a lot more than just behind you before you actually pull your front end around. always remember that your bike n body whereever your head is pointing most of the time

|

6/12/2011 10:24 PM

Flocka Myers wrote:

thiss

bump

|