tips please

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2013 7:54 AM

anyone have any tips on nose manuals i just cant seem to hold them very long or hop up into them?

|

Fuck u

4/12/2013 7:56 AM

get smaller bars

haha im kidding , and i have the same problem aha

|

4/12/2013 8:04 AM

lol bars dont effect me idk y people bash on em i used to ride 30 by 9 and its just one more in of rise and people hate lol

|

Fuck u

4/12/2013 8:10 AM

lean forward and kinda lock your elbows

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/12/2013 8:12 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

lol bars dont effect me idk y people bash on em i used to ride 30 by 9 and its just one more in of rise and people hate lol

i used to ride 9x30 too haha it was just a joke , and alot of people hate on em if the person riding em is short

|

4/12/2013 8:15 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

justin vogelsberger wrote:

i used to ride 9x30 too haha it was just a joke , and alot of people hate on em if the person riding em is short

people dont even notice that i ride 9.5s because of my set up lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

4/12/2013 8:15 AM

Just do this. It's simple. Jokes ... I got 'em.
|

4/12/2013 8:19 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

justin vogelsberger wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

people dont even notice that i ride 9.5s because of my set up lol

when i rode 9x30 people always said shit about the width , the rise with a frontload stem and like 2 spacers was perfect for me , but what i have now works too

|

4/12/2013 8:21 AM

lol i got 8.75 by 28 and they dont look stupidly big and on a frontload, feel perfect for me

|

Bruh

4/12/2013 8:27 AM

i got 10" by 30 with a topload

|

4/12/2013 8:45 AM

i like how this started as a advice for nose mannies and now we are comparing our bars lol

|

Bruh

4/12/2013 8:55 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

i like how this started as a advice for nose mannies and now we are comparing our bars lol

this lol.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/12/2013 9:21 AM

Wtf lol jk

|

Fuck u

4/12/2013 9:26 AM

Just gotta try leaning further and further, then once you find you balance point you gotta reel in again a little.

Idk.

Lean, if you fall back down lean further, if you start going forward lean back.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/12/2013 9:55 AM

Like future said find your balance point an stay in that point same thing like a manual on the back wheel Justt on the front smile

|

4/12/2013 10:41 AM

what is the best way to pop into the nose manual, i just can't get it

|

Bruh

4/12/2013 10:45 AM

I hate nose manuals and manuals. Fuck them both.

I should find the specs on my bars : P I personally don't see how people who aren't at least 6'1 ride perfect 10s but like everything it's all just personal preference.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/12/2013 10:52 AM

Four wrote:

I should find the specs on my bars : P I personally don't see how people who aren't at least 6'1 ride perfect 10s but like everything it's all just personal preference.

Shit, the bigger the bar, the higher hop. So I really don't mind bigger bars. But I don't ride huge bars because they look absolutely rediculous. It ruins the bike to me. I ride 8.75 and a front load. i miss my top.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/12/2013 10:55 AM

|

Bruh

4/12/2013 11:11 AM

Here's my three tips:
Put all your weight on your Bars, like actually push down on them.
Don't be scared; it isn't that easy to faceplant when doing them, if you bail you'll just put your feet down or possibly go over the Bars, but even then I usually land on my feet.
Keep your Bike straight. This may sound quite stupid but I know a lot of people whip their Back out so they can get a bit more distance, but they are really hard to control and keep hold of like that.

|

4/12/2013 11:56 AM

First thing you should do is Practice going otb on purpose and get used to pushing em down and jumping over em, this way you get rid of all ya fear and then when your comfortable goin over the bars and you can concentrate on finding the balance point which will be easy now you know where the balance point is for going otb, it works. Also try doin em over manual pads in the car park, that an car park spaces do 1 then 2 ect

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/12/2013 12:33 PM

good tips guys im gonna go out and see if i can hold one.....hopefully haha

|

Fuck u

4/12/2013 1:09 PM

8.5 by 27...

just gonna leave that there...

|

4/12/2013 1:10 PM

I found that using the bunny hop down, back & up technique whilst pushing the bars forward & trying to lock your elbows out. I myself would recommend throwing yourself over the bars a few times, if you can learn how to jump off the bike & feel comfortable doing it, also you will learn where the tipping point is & can avoid it obviously smile

|

4/12/2013 1:35 PM

Best thing to do is to learn how to bail out of them. Once you learn how to bail from the proper balance point you gotta practice going farther. Dont use a parking lot. The spaces are too big. Use a street or sidewalk with lots of litts cracks so you can guage yourself more accurately. Once you can lock in your body will kind of know what to do on balancing. It takes fuck loads of practice. It has litirally been the hardest trick i have ever learned. I have put at least 24 hours into it. The farthest i have evver gotten was 3 parking spaces, going at a realitivly slow speed, like 2 normal cranks

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

4/12/2013 2:54 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Shit, the bigger the bar, the higher hop. So I really don't mind bigger bars. But I don't ride huge bars because they look absolutely rediculous. It ruins the bike to me. I ride 8.75 and a front load. i miss my top.

The bigger the bars, the smaller the hop -_-

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

4/12/2013 2:58 PM

Four wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

PaViMo wrote:

And with them 50 spacers.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/12/2013 3:03 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Noob Logic.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/12/2013 3:08 PM

Four wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

PaViMo wrote:

what size bars do you ride?? i mean you are a fucking giant.. i was thinking 12.5 witha sunday freeze and uncut forktube... maybe even 13s?

|

4/12/2013 6:16 PM

Four wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

PaViMo wrote:

What? NO WAY! Are you kidding me? I always thought that too, but my dumb fucking friends said the other way. So why the fuck does everyone want big bars? Smaller bars - bigger hop is so much more logical. Fuck this, i'm gonna get some bobs or some shit. I still want to know why people like big bars though?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844