tire suggestions (combo)

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2014 10:46 AM

I know I shouldn't base the parts of my bike through opinions. But I have been thinking of giving this a go.

Switching my 2.4 Odyssey Hawk P Lyte to the rear. And getting a 2.35 Fly Ruben Rampera for the front. The 2.35 fly has a larger casing than the Odyssey for those who might not know. Anyway. I am asking also to feel a little assured about fitment. My Demolition Elite Forks fit my Hawk P Lyte with plenty more room, but I feel like the Ruben Rampera will be a pretty close cut.

Here is how much room I have
Photo

The angle is a little weird. But it looks a little larger in person.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

6/9/2014 11:33 AM

looks like loads of space my 2.3 MTT has about 3mm clearence

|

BORN FAST ish

6/9/2014 1:26 PM

crispy_nugget wrote:

looks like loads of space my 2.3 MTT has about 3mm clearence

The MTT is a 61mm inflated, or less if you run lower pressure. And that is only 75psi

The Rampera is a 63mm inflated, and I will be running the full 110psi. I used to run softer tires but since I will be riding park more because summer is coming up. Full pressure tires are where it's at for me

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

6/9/2014 4:36 PM

I was running the same tire as you and did same thing putting it on the back, but I bought a new 2.4 Fit t/a tire for the front. I am really happy with it too. It's super fat filling in my entire forks (Sunday Octaves) and it's super quick with plenty of grip for a slick. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fast, durable street/park tire. It runs up to 110 psi as well. Just a suggestion

|

6/9/2014 4:43 PM

It'll be fine

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/9/2014 4:49 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

It'll be fine

okay, I was just a little nervous seeing as that the Rampera is nearly as big as a dehart slick.

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

6/9/2014 5:00 PM

Yup, you have plenty of room. You're all good

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim