tires

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2010 10:19 PM

how worn do you guys have your tires before you get new ones? because i kept getting flats on my back wheel and people at the bike shop told me its because my tire is too bald and thats why it is getting them. but it is only about 20 or 30 percent bald. any suggestions?

|

7/25/2010 10:27 PM

when i start to tear through the shit is when it gets replaced. or if i want to change up the tire combo

|

refsss- element4all,prophet,harry95,hattrckhcky,dave805,iridebmxeverday(x3),sir humps alot,spikez5(x2),bstick(x2),kevinl,ezraisabiker,RedCrayon(x2)
email- dallasnewbury@yahoo.com

MOTW 8/9/10-8/15/10

7/25/2010 10:28 PM

dallybiker45 wrote:

when i start to tear through the shit is when it gets replaced. or if i want to change up the tire combo

this

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

7/25/2010 10:43 PM

dallybiker45 wrote:

when you mean you tear through shit liike when it gets completely bald?

|

7/25/2010 10:44 PM

Northwest Steeze wrote:

when you mean you tear through shit liike when it gets completely bald?

yup

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

7/25/2010 10:49 PM

when i can see the bead of the tire, it's time for a new one. just check out the inside of your tire for sharp stuff, sand the sidewall of your rim to make sure that's not doing anything, and check your rim strip, make sure nothing is sharp there either.

|

7/25/2010 10:49 PM

when ever it gets bald enough to start slipping to much or wears thru, but i have 2 sets of tires i run for what im riding, i got a dirt set up and a street setup.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/26/2010 10:30 AM

element4all wrote:

when ever it gets bald enough to start slipping to much or wears thru, but i have 2 sets of tires i run for what im riding, i got a dirt set up and a street setup.

oh word

|

7/26/2010 10:58 AM

My back tire has lost almost all of it's tread so I think I'm either gonna buy a fit faf or an odyssey path tire.

|

7/26/2010 11:15 AM

alex517 wrote:

My back tire has lost almost all of it's tread so I think I'm either gonna buy a fit faf or an odyssey path tire.

do you get flats often on your rear tire?

|

7/26/2010 11:19 AM

i run til it reachs the threads or until it starts giving me problems, i ran the same front tire for 4 years and it finally gave out this month

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

7/26/2010 11:19 AM

until i can afford a new one (not often)

|

My account is open to use, password is donthackme123.

Jarrod dont fucking change this.