toboggans

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2012 11:05 AM

So I was at the dirt jumps and i went for a Tobaggon and went tits up and dislocated my thumb.
any tips on toboggans?

|

3/31/2012 11:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2012 11:11 AM

turn bars, push em forward, squat on your tire. result:

edit: try and headbutt your tt

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/31/2012 11:17 AM

Haha I was just about to comment "Future FBM does dat shit so fresh" lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/31/2012 11:28 AM

Four wrote:

Haha I was just about to comment "Future FBM does dat shit so fresh" lol.

haha

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/31/2012 12:32 PM

dip front end, hands should be right by each other.

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

3/31/2012 12:32 PM

shit hope it heals soon.
i did everything apart from dislocate my thumb cartilage, fracture, ligaments ect. it took about 6 weeks to heal and now im double jointed

|

parkrat.

3/31/2012 3:05 PM

Rstar wrote:

shit hope it heals soon.
i did everything apart from dislocate my thumb cartilage, fracture, ligaments ect. it took about 6 weeks to heal and now im double jointed

how long do u think it will be for a dislocated thumb to heal?

|

3/31/2012 3:40 PM

premium 1948 wrote:

i don't know, i don't think too long a few weeks probably, did you go to the hospital?
take painkillers that you can get over the counter and buy some support tape and strap it up
just to warn you it will be easier to dislocate in the future because the socket is weakened

|

parkrat.

3/31/2012 4:30 PM

Rstar wrote:

shit hope it heals soon.

premium 1948 wrote:

Rstar wrote:

i don't know, i don't think too long a few weeks probably, did you go to the hospital?
take painkillers that you can get over the counter and buy some support tape and strap it up
just to warn you it will be easier to dislocate in the future because the socket is weakened

im goin to the hospital tommorow, the crash also gave me a little bit of rib pain

|

3/31/2012 5:49 PM

my shoulder dislocates all the time and its to the point where i put it back in and keep riding lol, id say your thumb will be good in a week or 2

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

4/1/2012 2:55 PM

turns out i broke the growth plate and a small fracture on the thumb, i might need surgery too but probly not. yeah im out for 3 weeks ...

|