today was pretty fun

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2009 3:57 PM

today i went to the new skatepark we have in our city. and later in the day the ranger comes up and starts taking pictures of everyone and kicking everyone out for not haveing helmets and pads. the arrested this 10 year old cause he would get off his scooter and this 17 year old for pulling a knife on the ranger. it took him like 3 hours before he left. so when he left i just went back to riding and like 30min later he comes back and im like fuck im outski. so he grabs my wrist and is trying to get all my info but i made up a name and a number and he said he was going to cuff me and take me to the intake office. he was standing on my bike the whole time so i couldnt leave then my friend was arguing with him to let me go and was like "fuck you bitch" so the ranger got off my bike and went for him so i grabbed my bike and hauled ass out

|

3/8/2009 4:03 PM

dude what a cunt hahahha

|

3/8/2009 4:04 PM

what park is it?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/8/2009 4:04 PM

he kicked everybody out even the skaters with helmets just cause they didnt have knee pads

|

3/8/2009 4:05 PM

riverview skatepark i guess, it doeesnt have a name

|

3/8/2009 4:20 PM

I rode the Uconn campus today and no one yelled at me it was sweet. This was one of the best weekends of my life...hung with the GF all yesterday and rode all today.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

3/8/2009 4:22 PM

it rained all day today here

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota