topsey

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2013 7:02 PM

is that 20 inch benny dope or what? i wana build a street monster and im thinking the benny for sure just not sure of the TT. whats your honest opinion? i was thinking the benny frame with S&M fastpitch forks should be a responsive unit...

|

7/22/2013 7:08 PM

I would try to go with something like a 20.5, I like to have some space when I ride street

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/22/2013 7:14 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

I would try to go with something like a 20.5, I like to have some space when I ride street

im not building a genaric bike i already have 2 bikes i just want a new street warrior. for tech riding

|

7/22/2013 8:01 PM

Idk about a 20 flat. I rose a 20.5 fit wifi for tech and that shit was the most responsive thing I ever rode

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/22/2013 8:07 PM

I'd love to try out the 20" benny, probably so fun to ride. Sadly though i don't have $350 to spend on something i may end up hating haha.

|

7/24/2013 4:22 PM

topsey answer this

|

7/24/2013 4:39 PM

greenbastard wrote:

topsey answer this

Topsey!!!

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/24/2013 4:43 PM

For tech riding its going to be boss as fuck, as long as ya don't mind a few stems to the knees? But yeah it's gonner be a fun ride for sure. "Just do it 6.0"

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/24/2013 5:26 PM

The 20" Benny is the BEST Frame i have EVER ridden! I am going to be re-building mine at the end of the year & i will be running Fast Pitchforks too! I ran Strands on mine & it was awesome. Obviously 75.5 with 13mm Offset is not magically going to make you nose manual but fuck me is it fun! I would 110% recommend getting it! I was a little skeptical about the 20" Top Tube & i got a 20.75" Fit Marv originally. I Love the Chain Stay Length & I loved the Head Tube Angle, didn't get om with the high stand over height too well & i wanted to try the shorter Top Tube. I've been riding Flat on & off for a few years & i knew i would be fine but i honestly didn't think i would be this pleased with it! I got my Custom FBM first because i wanted a lower BB but it honestly didn't make too much of a difference & i wanted the Red Benny Frame so bad so i got one too haha. The FBM is built (Bike Check soon!) The Marv is being re-built right now & around Xmas/January time i will be re-building the Benny as the "Streetland" bike i originally wanted. I am Serial! Get the 20" Benny don't look back they are AWESOME!

|

7/24/2013 5:29 PM

Topsey wrote:

The 20" Benny is the BEST Frame i have EVER ridden! I am going to be re-building mine at the end of the year & i will be running Fast Pitchforks too! I ran Strands on mine & it was awesome. Obviously 75.5 with 13mm Offset is not magically going to make you nose manual but fuck me is it fun! I would 110% recommend getting it! I was a little skeptical about the 20" Top Tube & i got a 20.75" Fit Marv originally. I Love the Chain Stay Length & I loved the Head Tube Angle, didn't get om with the high stand over height too well & i wanted to try the shorter Top Tube. I've been riding Flat on & off for a few years & i knew i would be fine but i honestly didn't think i would be this pleased with it! I got my Custom FBM first because i wanted a lower BB but it honestly didn't make too much of a difference & i wanted the Red Benny Frame so bad so i got one too haha. The FBM is built (Bike Check soon!) The Marv is being re-built right now & around Xmas/January time i will be re-building the Benny as the "Streetland" bike i originally wanted. I am Serial! Get the 20" Benny don't look back they are AWESOME!

I'm sorry but when I read "but fuck me" I started laughing.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/24/2013 5:33 PM

Haha, didn't notice that one! Oh well i will leave it in there for comical entertainment! laughing

#NoHomo

|

7/24/2013 6:57 PM

Topsey wrote:

ya man i 100% sure im gonna build one, im gonna try and get the companies to send me raw shit with the stickers in a the box and do my own color way. we will see... even if i get everyting raw and do it black it will at least be all the same black or whatever color i choose. im kinda thinking benny frame, fastpitch, slam xlt, bsd wheels, 24mm indent's, hopefully keychain and other kickass shit. AKA street monster

|