total bmx limelight forks

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2012 3:22 AM

does any on know if the total bmx limelight fork are good ???
cheers!

|

hey every one!!!
just wondering if you guys could do me a massive favor? =D

all you have to do is go onto face book and like this new brand/shop that needs to be noticed! == http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hills-Bike-Co/200845606625274?ref=ts&fref=ts

super cool owner and he has some sick plans for the business so every one you know what to do! =)

peace!

10/12/2012 4:01 AM

i don't know much about total but i have a friend which runs one of their frames forks and seat, he's a park rat but it holds up to 180 whips so it can't be that bad !

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/14/2012 3:41 AM

that sounds like a sick set up! yeah its just that i cracked my Sunday forks sad.and wondering if total forks are the way to go?

|

hey every one!!!
just wondering if you guys could do me a massive favor? =D

all you have to do is go onto face book and like this new brand/shop that needs to be noticed! == http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hills-Bike-Co/200845606625274?ref=ts&fref=ts

super cool owner and he has some sick plans for the business so every one you know what to do! =)

peace!

10/14/2012 9:23 AM

rideyobike12345 wrote:

that sounds like a sick set up! yeah its just that i cracked my Sunday forks sad.and wondering if total forks are the way to go?

Warranty your forks and get some free ones.

|

10/14/2012 1:58 PM

i don't have the warranty paper any more. there five years old ahah

|

hey every one!!!
just wondering if you guys could do me a massive favor? =D

all you have to do is go onto face book and like this new brand/shop that needs to be noticed! == http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hills-Bike-Co/200845606625274?ref=ts&fref=ts

super cool owner and he has some sick plans for the business so every one you know what to do! =)

peace!

10/14/2012 2:03 PM

yesterday i didn't have my bike so the same guy lend me his bike (total frame) and it felt too light, it was super fun on flat trick i could nearly land flat 540 tire taping but it was soo sketchy on ramps i just went for a 270 of the hip and i just bailed cause it was too fucking light but still a legit park setup (just not my type)

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/14/2012 10:49 PM

andyferly wrote:

yesterday i didn't have my bike so the same guy lend me his bike (total frame) and it felt too light, it was super fun on flat trick i could nearly land flat 540 tire taping but it was soo sketchy on ramps i just went for a 270 of the hip and i just bailed cause it was too fucking light but still a legit park setup (just not my type)

yeah i know what you mean, you wanna fill your self throwing the bike around
did your mate have the total bmx limelight forks?

|

hey every one!!!
just wondering if you guys could do me a massive favor? =D

all you have to do is go onto face book and like this new brand/shop that needs to be noticed! == http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hills-Bike-Co/200845606625274?ref=ts&fref=ts

super cool owner and he has some sick plans for the business so every one you know what to do! =)

peace!

10/14/2012 11:27 PM

rideyobike12345 wrote:

i don't have the warranty paper any more. there five years old ahah

they'll still stand by it.

|

10/15/2012 12:38 AM

andyferly wrote:

yesterday i didn't have my bike so the same guy lend me his bike (total frame) and it felt too light, it was super fun on flat trick i could nearly land flat 540 tire taping but it was soo sketchy on ramps i just went for a 270 of the hip and i just bailed cause it was too fucking light but still a legit park setup (just not my type)

rideyobike12345 wrote:

yeah i know what you mean, you wanna fill your self throwing the bike around
did your mate have the total bmx limelight forks?

yep they were solid

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/15/2012 3:16 AM

yeaah man, there soo sick! i got a pair last week and im loving them! super light and have a low profile top cap, deffs go get some! there soo good

|

10/15/2012 9:08 AM

id just go with odyssey, ive had my odyssey dirts for 3 1/2 years

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

10/15/2012 11:49 AM

1 buy odyssey R series forks
2 warranty the Sundays
3 ???
4 profit.

|

10/15/2012 3:43 PM

bmx.bryant wrote:

yeaah man, there soo sick! i got a pair last week and im loving them! super light and have a low profile top cap, deffs go get some! there soo good

awesome man!! yeah i thought my Sundays where light being a weight of 990kg but the totals are crazy being at 930kg, think i might dude, how do you you like the off -set of them? Australia represent smile

|

hey every one!!!
just wondering if you guys could do me a massive favor? =D

all you have to do is go onto face book and like this new brand/shop that needs to be noticed! == http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hills-Bike-Co/200845606625274?ref=ts&fref=ts

super cool owner and he has some sick plans for the business so every one you know what to do! =)

peace!

10/16/2012 1:20 AM

bmx.bryant wrote:

yeaah man, there soo sick! i got a pair last week and im loving them! super light and have a low profile top cap, deffs go get some! there soo good

rideyobike12345 wrote:

awesome man!! yeah i thought my Sundays where light being a weight of 990kg but the totals are crazy being at 930kg, think i might dude, how do you you like the off -set of them? Australia represent smile

yeah im loving them dude! yeah bro aussie rep! haha were abouts you from? im from the goldcoast !!

|

10/16/2012 4:49 AM

bmx.bryant wrote:

yeah im loving them dude! yeah bro aussie rep! haha were abouts you from? im from the goldcoast !!

think i might invest in some! Do they come with warranty? yeah man!! im from S.A , dude that sick! im pretty keen to come up there and hit up some good parks!!!!!

|

hey every one!!!
just wondering if you guys could do me a massive favor? =D

all you have to do is go onto face book and like this new brand/shop that needs to be noticed! == http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hills-Bike-Co/200845606625274?ref=ts&fref=ts

super cool owner and he has some sick plans for the business so every one you know what to do! =)

peace!

10/16/2012 11:13 AM

bmx.bryant wrote:

yeaah man, there soo sick! i got a pair last week and im loving them! super light and have a low profile top cap, deffs go get some! there soo good

rideyobike12345 wrote:

awesome man!! yeah i thought my Sundays where light being a weight of 990kg but the totals are crazy being at 930kg, think i might dude, how do you you like the off -set of them? Australia represent smile

Oh I wouldn't call that light, thats nearly a tonne.

|

10/16/2012 11:32 AM

ahahah this ^^

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/16/2012 3:42 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Oh I wouldn't call that light, thats nearly a tonne.

wooops 990g not kg cheers for spotting that out dude!

|

hey every one!!!
just wondering if you guys could do me a massive favor? =D

all you have to do is go onto face book and like this new brand/shop that needs to be noticed! == http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hills-Bike-Co/200845606625274?ref=ts&fref=ts

super cool owner and he has some sick plans for the business so every one you know what to do! =)

peace!

10/21/2012 12:28 AM

doz any one else know if they are good??

|

hey every one!!!
just wondering if you guys could do me a massive favor? =D

all you have to do is go onto face book and like this new brand/shop that needs to be noticed! == http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hills-Bike-Co/200845606625274?ref=ts&fref=ts

super cool owner and he has some sick plans for the business so every one you know what to do! =)

peace!

11/28/2012 4:04 PM

Not sure but total bmx seems to be a common brand in the UK or something like that and some pro rider ride them like Mark Webb i think

|