tough jeans!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2015 7:54 PM

So i found out abour these jeans that have padding in them and have Kevlar lining too. I know a company called grindz? Makes them too but these jeans are motorcycle jeans. they were designed to be made for when you crash the padding and kevlar saves you. Two companys make them. RHOK and force riders. Same thing essentially but RHOK makes force rider pants for a cheaper budget. I dont know if it would be a thing to wear while at a park or something but force rider jeans are only $70 US. That's 1 g shock knee pad That can also protect but for 2 pads you can get 2 pairs of tough jeans. Food for thought right. Thanks for readingPhoto

|

4/29/2015 11:35 PM

Seem way to thick for bmx.

|

4/29/2015 11:41 PM

thats pretty sick i know ccs and empire bmx used to sell jeans that were like made with kevlar and shit too

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/30/2015 8:34 AM

Sounds kind of like urban kreation

|

4/30/2015 10:00 AM

They will help with road rash but not much on padding. Just get kneepads and wear shorts. Problem solved.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/30/2015 10:12 AM

I like those, and I'd wear them.

The Danscomp brand jeans are sick, they're nice and stretchy and hold up well. I got them a little big because every now and then my mom washes them and ends up shrinking them real bad, so now they fit perfect. The stretchiness is awesome and helps them not tear and shit.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/1/2015 8:51 AM

Speed and strength make some kevlar lined pants too but Im not sure how heavy they are they look lightweight and thinner but they cost more http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/speed-and-strength-rust-and-redemption-jeans

|