trading my benny L frame for a lurch frame

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2014 2:45 AM

I kinda wana try something more stable and longer. But i have a feeling ill miss my benny frame. But tbat frame is old and the lurch is.brand new.any opinions?

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 7:39 AM

Ill trade you my frame with similar geo to the benny but with a longer (13.75) chainstay ^-^ then it wont be too different?

And its all personal preference bro. Ive never heard of a lurch, but since its brand new it seems fair.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/17/2014 8:06 AM

Try to ride something with a similar geo and decide.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/17/2014 8:31 AM

The Fit Lurch frame was discontinued ages ago, are you sure it's brand new?

|

1/17/2014 8:33 AM

I already tested it out, i like the lurch. I just found out my Benny is a 2011 complete frame....i think that means its achromoly triangle only. Sooo i mite be trading if the local kid wants to still.

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 8:43 AM

That lurch is brand new.he mustve got it on discount somewhwere cz these are two year old frames.so i emailed fit about my benny and they saisaid they didnt have any info on the frames cz the guys who made them parted ways....but he said it seems to be 2011 complete frame....serial # f11-L-20

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 9:14 AM

if it's from a complete then it's not a benny l just a benny 1,2 or 3..the lurch is definitely an older frame but it's right around the area where i feel fit was cranking out some of their best frames so i would definitely trade if it where me

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/17/2014 9:22 AM

dmx24 wrote:

if it's from a complete then it's not a benny l just a benny 1,2 or 3..the lurch is definitely an older frame but it's right around the area where i feel fit was cranking out some of their best frames so i would definitely trade if it where me

Yes def 1,2,3 the email confirmed that. Im in the process of swapping frames now.will post pics soon

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 11:45 AM

Lurch frame looked trails good stuff

|

1/17/2014 11:48 AM

RxKing wrote:

Yes def 1,2,3 the email confirmed that. Im in the process of swapping frames now.will post pics soon

that's a come up post em

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/17/2014 12:47 PM

I got it 21.5tt 14.25 cs full chromo lurch frame. im feeling it.gonna be riding alot more bmx .
Crappy headset
Fit fork
Demolition bars & grips
Cult mind control stem
Fit rims 9tdrive
Demolition 48s spindle and 28t mugatu sprocket
Profile cranks 175
Kmc hl710L
Fit post & seat
I'm putting brakes on later cz there's alot of downhill at the trails
Thanks guys

Photo

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 12:54 PM

Photo

Photo

I have more pics in the bike check section.
|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 1:22 PM

trade me your bars smile lol

|

Refs

1/17/2014 2:02 PM

I like this seatPhoto

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 2:23 PM

Bars forward and tall seat looks similar to how my bikes set up looks rad

|

1/17/2014 2:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2014 2:34 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Bars forward and tall seat looks similar to how my bikes set up looks rad

yea its just how it has to be for me. i know its right when i look down while riding n see a strait horizon of bar. as for the seat it gets in the way if its too low.i got big calves

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 2:42 PM

I love my bars forward I feel I can throw my bike allot more with the. Like that for some reason switched to that style and I don't see it changing anytime soon

|