trick help?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2013 5:25 PM

this is my second summer biking and i cant bike in winter cuz of snow., thats why i say summer. i cant 180 yet but i get the rotation, i can only fakie one way, i can feeble and almost have smiths down. is this normal or should i have like 360's already down or bars whips. does it take along time to get tricks in? i just dont know if i should stop biking or not.

|

check out my bike check and channel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYYlGifyUI

6/1/2013 7:06 PM

People all learn differently. I can tap 360 but i still cant fakie out of a 180. Don't stop biking just because you can't 180. Try some other tricks.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/1/2013 7:21 PM

Some people learn at different paces. It took me a long fucking time to learn to fakie out of 180s haha. I could almost flat 3 before I could do a proper 180. Just keep practicing man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/1/2013 11:02 PM

I'm on my fourth year of riding and i still can't 3. Don't feel bad, it's more of if you enjoy riding or not as a reason to quit.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

6/1/2013 11:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2013 11:19 PM

^Dont quit because you don't know many tricks, quit when it's no longer fun for you. Nothing wrong with slow learning as long as you feel that you're improving. I know some tricks can get pretty frustrating, that's just a part of riding. If you like doing it keep at it no matter how long it takes. It feels awesome to finally land a new trick.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting