trueness

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2013 11:30 AM

i was just wondering if having untrue wheels will warp them or anything.people say it will and peoples say it doesnt matter but i want someone who knows what there talking about to give me there opinion

|

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

4/19/2013 11:35 AM

Well it you ride it untrue it will warp your rim. I wouldn't ride a untrue wheel. it will mess it up.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/19/2013 4:00 PM

All rims are untrue or have hop to a certain extent.
My lbs is the best at getting rims as straight as possible because they put in the time to completely loosen every spoke & re-tension. Which gets it really damn straight.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/19/2013 4:01 PM

Otherwise I would run a rim untrue just not so untrue it move the bike as you pedal.

|

Instagram

4/19/2013 4:08 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Otherwise I would run a rim untrue just not so untrue it move the bike as you pedal.

lol, so me and my friend were riding and he did a drop and it "egged" his rim, so I got on it and you go up and down when you pedal silly

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/19/2013 4:16 PM

My wheels are never true, lol! They're not bad, but not perfect.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/19/2013 4:36 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

tito24 wrote:

lol, so me and my friend were riding and he did a drop and it "egged" his rim, so I got on it and you go up and down when you ...more

Haha thats funny as hell!

|

Instagram

4/19/2013 4:42 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

tito24 wrote:

lol, so me and my friend were riding and he did a drop and it "egged" his rim, so I got on it and you go up and down when you ...more

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

he still has the rim too lmao

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/19/2013 6:33 PM

tito24 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

tito24 wrote:

he still has the rim too lmao

I lol'ed so hard

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/19/2013 11:20 PM

As long as your axles are tightened so your wheel is generally straight you should be fine. You'll be going through rims but denting / cracking them then bending them due to spoke tension

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short