trust VS street sweeper

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2018 7:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2018 7:17 PM

So i'm about to order one of these bikes

which one do you think is the better value?

both are $700.00

however i can get the trust at danscomp with a coupon code making it even cheaper...they don't have the street sweeper unfortunatly

|

5/17/2018 7:18 PM

if you order from danscomp you may not get the bike for a while, basically they are bankrupt and advertise things they dont have

|

Hmmm

5/17/2018 7:24 PM

Are you just getting into riding? The Trust has a cassette hub on it, the Street Sweeper has a free coaster on it. They're generally harder to start riding on, a cassette is more traditional. The Trust has 48 spline cranks as opposed to the Street Sweeper's 8 spline cranks, so I'd go with the Trust based on that. They'll be better in the long run

|

5/17/2018 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2018 7:59 PM

Trust Cassette!

|

5/17/2018 8:04 PM

Street sweeper

|

5/17/2018 8:25 PM

Street Sweeper , I’ve been riding for a minute and that bike is something I can hop on it and shred it . Specs are pretty sick .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/18/2018 4:45 AM

While the Sweeper is nice, I think I'd side wit the Trust because of the cranks (and the cassette, if you are just starting out or haven't ridden a coaster).

|

5/18/2018 6:32 AM

Trust...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

5/18/2018 6:57 AM

i'd say trust, but i'll go ahead and ask....have you seen what your local shop can offer?

|

It’s all bmx

5/18/2018 8:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2018 8:33 AM

my local shop can only offer the trust
and thats probably what im going to get

How come some pics i see of the trust show it having 4 pc bars and others show 2 pc bars?
I saw one on ebay that is brand new unopened but the pics show it having 4 pc bars...but all the pics n bike shop sites show it having 2 pc bars. Does anyone know which one it usually comes with?

|

5/18/2018 8:45 AM

shenk wrote:

How come some pics i see of the trust show it having 4 pc bars and others show 2 pc bars?
I saw one on ebay that is brand new unopened but the pics show it having 4 pc bars...but all the pics n bike shop sites show it having 2 pc bars. Does anyone know which one it usually comes with?

Completes vary year to year. The 2018 Trust has 2pc bars.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

5/18/2018 2:45 PM

Wise decision.

WTP Completes are the best ones you will find on the market, their unparalleled quality and specs are second to none.

Support your local bike shop by opting for the Trust! Build rapport, get to know people and have friendly faces to turn to when you need to buy new parts.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

5/18/2018 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2018 6:11 PM

shenk wrote:

The current model Trust comes in two versions. One with a cassette and one with a freecoaster. The former has two piece bars and the latter has four piece.

I recommend cassette/two piece as a beginner. So if the local shop has the Trust with two piece, you're in business.

|