tucks

Related:
Create New Tag

3/19/2010 6:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:37 AM

ok so i can get the motion of bringing them to your stomach but im scared to take my hands off cuz i think i wont find the bars
any help?

|

i ♥ dirk

3/19/2010 6:23 PM

just do it. watch the bars

|

m.o.e.

3/19/2010 6:26 PM

grow some balls and let go haha

I'm learning em too

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

3/19/2010 6:28 PM

cschmall wrote:

I'm learning em too

i know im trying to but im scared that if i miss them there gonna like jam up in my stomach when i land

|

i ♥ dirk

3/19/2010 6:29 PM

cschmall wrote:

I'm learning em too

NjC96 wrote:

i know im trying to but im scared that if i miss them there gonna like jam up in my stomach when i land

just take em off a bit

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

3/19/2010 6:32 PM

Your thinking too much

|

Fly Bikes

3/20/2010 8:07 AM

they are cake. i learned them in 10 minutes out of a quarter onto a deck. just boost out of the quarter. squat down like your taking a shit. place the bars in your lap. and let them go. when i teach people to do tucks i first tell them to do tuck-double tire grabs. that gets them to take their hands off. then i tell them to THROW YOUR ARMS OUT DONT THROW THEM DOWN!

|

3/20/2010 8:11 AM

tucks are easy. they take a ton of commitment though. you will miss the bars, you will eat shit, just like any trick. fuck the day i learned to tuck down stairs i missed the bars and fucked my hand three ways outta sunday. like seriously it was bad. i almost had surgery! but its really not bad.

OH

remember, you dont put the bars to your stomach, then take your hands off. it has to be one fluid motion... remember that.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

3/20/2010 8:13 AM

Just take baby steps. Start off by taking one hand off a little. Then one hand off really far. Then 2 hands really small. Then 2 hands bigger an bigger every time

|

3/20/2010 8:15 AM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

Just take baby steps. Start off by taking one hand off a little. Then one hand off really far. Then 2 hands really small. Then 2 hands bigger an bigger every time

tuck no fingers is the way to go!

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?