twinkle butt

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2013 1:37 PM

what rear end length will 28t 9t gearing slam at with a regular chain, getting new frame need help 8===D~~~O;

|

5/10/2013 1:40 PM

Go on the Fit Website, look at any of their frames & it has a gear guide. Tells you what lengths slam with numerous different gearings.

|

5/10/2013 1:42 PM

Topsey wrote:

Go on the Fit Website, look at any of their frames & it has a gear guide. Tells you what lengths slam with numerous different gearings.

some are not listed

|

5/10/2013 1:45 PM

Chains Stretch, and Teeth on Drivers and Sprockets are slightly different sizes, so you can never get an accurate answer.

|

5/10/2013 1:48 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Chains Stretch, and Teeth on Drivers and Sprockets are slightly different sizes, so you can never get an accurate answer.

well im getting a new bike and i dont want to end up with retarded shit again

|

5/10/2013 1:57 PM

maybe a fit mac frame?

not really sure

|

5/10/2013 2:05 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

Almost no one slams their wheel 100% Wtf is wrong with Mid dropout? If rear end length matters that much to you your fucking stupid.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/10/2013 2:13 PM

buy a frame you like, dont buy one cause 28-9 will be slammed.

|

5/10/2013 2:18 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Almost no one slams their wheel 100% Wtf is wrong with Mid dropout? If rear end length matters that much to you your fucking stupid.

I guess I'm fucking stupid too then.
Photo

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/10/2013 2:21 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

BMXism wrote:

Photo

You care about .10 of length?

|

Instagram

5/10/2013 2:29 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

No lol. I care that my wheel doesn't shift when I'm out riding. Thats shit pisses me the hell off.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/10/2013 2:34 PM

BMXism wrote:

Photo

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

BMXism wrote:

No lol. I care that my wheel doesn't shift when I'm out riding. Thats shit pisses me the hell off.

Your wheel moves?
I used to have that problem & now i just Hulk tighten it & it doesnt move. Like so tight that i snapped 4 hollow female bolts trying to get it tight enough. Solid bolt solved that though. My Weird ass Trans axle thats half male half female likes to move around unless i almost stomp on the ratchet though.

|

Instagram

5/10/2013 2:40 PM

BMXism wrote:

Photo

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

BMXism wrote:

this

|

5/10/2013 2:43 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

this

HMM
Almost forgot about simple wheel slammers.

|

Instagram

5/10/2013 2:43 PM

greenbastard wrote:

buy a frame you like, dont buy one cause 28-9 will be slammed.

i honestly don't like any frame on the market

|

5/10/2013 2:44 PM

BMXism wrote:

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

this

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

HMM

do those exist anymore haha

|

5/10/2013 2:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 2:58 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

this

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

HMM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

|

Instagram

5/10/2013 2:58 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Your wheel moves?
I used to have that problem & now i just Hulk tighten it & it doesnt move. Like so tight that i snapped 4 hollow female bolts trying to get it tight enough. Solid bolt solved that though. My Weird ass Trans axle thats half male half female likes to move around unless i almost stomp on the ratchet though.

Yep. but it doesn't matter how hard I tighten them down. I Hulk smash my bike pretty hard sometimes, the wheel just moves no matter what.
If someone wants their shit solid without the short rear, these work.
Photo

|

5/10/2013 2:58 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

HMM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Photo

http://www.sidewallactionsports.com/p-1396-simple-wheel-slammers.aspx
|

Instagram

5/10/2013 3:01 PM

where do they sell such things

|

5/10/2013 3:03 PM

|

Instagram

5/10/2013 3:05 PM

BMXism wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Your wheel moves?

BMXism wrote:

Yep. but it doesn't matter how hard I tighten them down. I Hulk smash my bike pretty hard sometimes, the wheel just moves no matter what.
If someone wants their shit solid without the short rear, these work.
Photo

Mine used to slip on 180s haha.

|

Instagram

5/10/2013 3:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 3:09 PM

I've built my own 'slammers' from scrap metal before. Getto but they worked. I even welded some extra right onto my dropout slots and filed them down for a perfet fit. It works well, but ill advised as that shit will void warranty.

|

5/10/2013 3:18 PM

not buying shit off that site lol

|

5/10/2013 4:48 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

why? if they were gonna scam you they would scam over a whole bike not just a 4 dollar wheel slammer...

|

5/10/2013 4:56 PM

Twinkle Butt
A bedazzled ass.
Dude! That stripper totally had a twinkle butt!

|

Instagram

5/10/2013 5:57 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

feltbikesbike wrote:

why? if they were gonna scam you they would scam over a whole bike not just a 4 dollar wheel slammer...

you are more than likely correct but i was more worried about my entire bank account

im planning on getting everthing threw albes because they lace wheels the best and 10% off a whole custom bike cant beat that and pay pal so i can pay it off in the next 6 months oh yea

twinkle butt hookers hahahahaha

|

5/10/2013 6:51 PM

Just try it. If your chain doesn't slam its not the end of the world

|

It’s all bmx

5/10/2013 7:17 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

this happen the last time

&list=UUeiZeWzTSMe7dKhU9QVtORg&index=2
|

5/10/2013 7:22 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

this happen the last time

&list=UUeiZeWzTSMe7dKhU9QVtORg&index=2

The 13.55" rear-end fits his 25-9 gear and half-link chain and has tons of rear-tire clearance

right off their retarded site lying like that shit works

|