ugh today was not a good day

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2009 2:27 PM

i went out to go ride for a bit, well i was practicin a few things, like 3s toe jam whips and mannys, first. i went to 3 and just failed and busted my ass and 2 i i went to try a 3 and hit wet leaves, i almost got hit doin a toe jam whip...which i didnt land, and i got work at 4am,,,,,fml

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

11/1/2009 2:40 PM

sucks we all have bad days though man

|

11/1/2009 2:41 PM

i cant ride till tuesday

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/1/2009 2:42 PM

i hate days like that

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

11/1/2009 2:44 PM

I'd rather have that happen than have been on the couch with swine flu since wednesday. I've only touched my bike once when I pedaled in the cauldesac for a couple minutes between vomiting sessions.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

11/1/2009 2:48 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

I'd rather have that happen than have been on the couch with swine flu since wednesday. I've only touched my bike once when I pedaled in the cauldesac for a couple minutes between vomiting sessions.

true im stuck in here with a pulled muscle in my neck

|

11/1/2009 2:48 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

I'm sorry
get better dave ! smile

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/1/2009 2:50 PM

Yeah shitty days suck, yesterday was one of em for me. Today is going pretty normal so far. Friday was poppin' off!

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.