united rigal

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2013 5:12 AM

i haven't seen a review of a united rigal yet i am thinking off getting one and i just want to know what it's like coz the specs are mint also what if the smoked chrome like coz the cult black chrome was shit on my mates cult os

|

11/7/2013 8:50 AM

It's still a fairly new Frame so It'll be hard to find reviews. Plus nobody goes for United even though they make some great frames. They always go for the trendy frames. Not gonna mention companies cause people will get butt hurt but I have been riding a supreme for over a year and I'm building up a mothership atm. I feel that the Rigal frame is gonna be another strong frame from United. As for color, I can't answer that question. Just get it and ride it if you like the frame. Then you can do a review on it for others that want to get it. lol

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/7/2013 9:09 PM

United kills it. Seriously , such a good company.

There is a sick Rigal in the bike check section. Check it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/31/2015 6:20 PM

I have the united rigal frame I got the smoke chrome color way and its sick its a super strong frame by far one if the strongest frames of 2014 and I've had people do 540's and even backflips ony bike and it holds up so good its the best frame for the price united really killed it on this one

|

5/31/2015 6:50 PM

Alex_Rigal wrote:

I have the united rigal frame I got the smoke chrome color way and its sick its a super strong frame by far one if the strongest frames of 2014 and I've had people do 540's and even backflips ony bike and it holds up so good its the best frame for the price united really killed it on this one

Don't bump old threads.

|