use of cannabis while riding (survey)

Related:
Create New Tag

12/23/2014 5:09 PM

I want to see how many people use cannabis while they ride

For those of you who do i want to see how it effects your riding to see if its effects are more or less negative

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/23/2014 5:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2014 5:12 PM

How about you stop blazing up and ride a bike and not worry about your image or quality of riding , HAVE FUN

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/23/2014 5:14 PM

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY I MEAN LITERALLY EVERDAY EVEN AT FUNERALS LIKE UR MUMS FUNERAL SMOKE IT BRUH

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/23/2014 5:27 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY I MEAN LITERALLY EVERDAY EVEN AT FUNERALS LIKE UR MUMS FUNERAL SMOKE IT BRUH

I roll a joint while fuckin yo bish

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/23/2014 5:27 PM

I don't and won't do drugs, but i'm glad that others like it, makes for entertaining arguments

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/23/2014 5:33 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

I don't and won't do drugs, but i'm glad that others like it, makes for entertaining arguments

Likewise

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/23/2014 5:33 PM

lol, I will admit, I have tried to ride while high (about my 4th time smoking, dont smoke anymore though, just don't prefer it I guess), I actually did not like it. I rode sketchier, but one thing good about that was I did not care AT ALL. I rode a spine, clipped a little bit and just kept on going. I did not gain any confidence at all either up until a few days after that time, that is when I became a little more confident and AWARE, cause my mentality changed in a way where I saw that there really ISN'T much worry about when riding, yeah you can take a spill but, how often do we take bad spills, where you have to take a break from riding, the vast majority of spills I took, I can be sore at most, but can still get up, brush myself off and go continue riding that same day.

ALSO, when airing, you feel so much more floaty, feel so much lighter, but it is bad at the same time cause you can feel so much "looser" that it seems like you are about to let go of your bike when landing.

So, for me, riding high, was I guess a tiny bit on the better side than bad, I felt better with myself when riding after that experience. But it can still depend with other people.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/23/2014 5:34 PM

its actually called can of bish

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/23/2014 5:36 PM

I think it's lame

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/23/2014 6:18 PM

Riding high is like having sex drunk. It looks really bad but feels really good.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/23/2014 6:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2014 6:33 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Riding high is like having sex drunk. It looks really bad but feels really good.

This totally

When I'm baked for some reason I get amped up and turn up the intensity in the speed and height and tricks , I'd rather be high and get productive stuff done whatever it is rather then the general stereotype or being lazy playing videos games and eating food

|

12/23/2014 7:58 PM

I've never rode high. When Im high my coordination is shit, most likely something I probably won't do,

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/23/2014 9:22 PM

I used to smoke when I did ride I used to ride a lot better.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

12/23/2014 9:22 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

HAHAHAH spot on

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

12/23/2014 10:39 PM

Get super duper high - 180 off curbs and feeble foot high ledges

Get small buzz - huck self off bigger gaps/drops than ever done before

This is my experiences over the past few months.. though i really dont smoke that often. I think i.just dont care as much when im high, so i dont mind going bigger. But then at a certain point i either get too lazy or too paranoid to do anything lol.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/24/2014 1:58 AM

If im already riding, then have a bit on a spliff ill be fine, if i have a spliff then try ride it probably doesnt work out like in my head. As a rule, i wont, but i still do.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/24/2014 8:39 AM

On a hot summer day it's good to have a few joints and a case of beer always makes for a chill sesh

|

12/24/2014 3:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2014 3:54 PM

I can't do it. I get bad depth perception and its hard for me to judge distances, heights, etc. I feel off balance and can't manual or ride fakie. I just don't feel confident. I prefer to be clear minded when getting into a sesh!

|

12/24/2014 6:40 PM

About to smoke a joint and go out for a ride right now smile

|

12/24/2014 11:50 PM

i do not smoke. so I don't ride high.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/25/2014 7:53 AM

I don't smoke and don't plan to but I don't think I would ride high even if I did.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/28/2014 3:50 PM

it definitely gets me more pumped up.

|

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

12/29/2014 8:43 AM

Interesting
Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/29/2014 9:06 AM

I tryed to ride while high and... i coudn't... all is too slow and I don't feel confident...

|