Las Vegas Humans

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2017 1:44 AM

Hey riders, of any wheel size. I just moved from Minneapolis to Las Vegas, I ride pretty much everything. Currently BMX for the fun stuff, and fixy for commuting and longer/fitness/quick rides. Anyone out this way that wants to ride? I also run and go for hikes in the mountains. I live in the NW corner of the city, close to the Mountain Ridge Skatepark.

Let me know,

Andrew

|

got bike?

10/30/2017 10:12 AM

For the record, I know this dude, and he's rad!

Hope Vegas is everything you have been searching for Driver!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/30/2017 10:33 AM

I wish he were in Milwaukee, then. I have nobody to ride with.

|

10/30/2017 3:16 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Go to 4 Seasons or Rays. TONS of people to ride with all the time.

A bunch of dudes I know were just down at 4 Seasons recently. It's a fun park-been there a couple times in my day.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/30/2017 5:07 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

For the record, I know this dude, and he's rad!

Hope Vegas is everything you have been searching for Driver!

Thanks Dave! So far so good. Just need people to ride with, and a job!

|

got bike?

10/30/2017 5:08 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Definitely go ride those 2 places, super easy to make friends with the dudes there. Ive met and made friends with a lot of the regular riders every time I go out there.

|

got bike?

10/30/2017 6:33 PM

great ditches next to some of the good parks out there, anthem & craigranch

|

wallride a bus everyday

10/30/2017 6:46 PM

Las vegas is probably a street wonderland. There has got to be all kinds of unique and novelty structure to ride...

|

account here is less about my and more about bike

10/30/2017 7:11 PM

ambisketcherous wrote:

Las vegas is probably a street wonderland. There has got to be all kinds of unique and novelty structure to ride...

I believe they prefer to be called "hookers", not "novelty structure to ride".

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/30/2017 7:34 PM

ambisketcherous wrote:

the strip is way too crowded to ride but there are still a few gems in the area, i didnt stumble upon too much, though
outside the strip is mostly box stores with boring parkinglots, tons of ditches that are mostly just huge bank to wallrides, and a ton of tiny bullshit skateparks and a couple big ones

|

wallride a bus everyday

10/30/2017 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2017 7:39 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Go to 4 Seasons or Rays. TONS of people to ride with all the time.

A bunch of dudes I know were just down at 4 Seasons ...more

Rays is gone... Unfortunately.

|

10/30/2017 7:47 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Rays is gone... Unfortunately.

That's right, they shut it down.

Bummer man.

You could always plan a trip to Minneapolis and ride the Factory or 3rd Lair in Golden Valley-if I had enough heads up I could try to make an appearance too (assuming my elbow wasn't shot).

http://ridethefactory.com/

https://3rdlair.com/

Both are fun-you can actually spend 25 and get a key for a week for the factory-that would mean 24/7 sessions for that week!

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/30/2017 8:55 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Same boat here, haha. I got barely anyone nowadays.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

11/2/2017 2:56 PM

Ive rode most of the bigger and even some of the smaller parks while on previous trips out here. Been a few years and dont know any locals or riders though.
Ill have to just work my way towards some of the farther parks from me and make some friends at the spots.

I had no idea Rays shut down too. I know The Neighborhood park just closed too. Bummer. 4 Seasons is still a blast though.

|

got bike?

11/2/2017 3:19 PM

Andrew Driver wrote:

Ive rode most of the bigger and even some of the smaller parks while on previous trips out here. Been a few years and dont ...more

This.

I was bummed when the Madison 4 seasons closed.

It's tough for indoor spots in the midwest...easier if AC is used in the south, and further north.

Maybe someday I will have some land with a nice size shed on the property (that's actually a goal/dream).

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura