verde.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2014 5:17 PM

No joke. I'm considering Verde. But only their after market frame. Would one of those be a good deal. And please, only experience or seen with your own eyes and not heard about evidence of them sucking. I know my other options and just wanted some feedback on verde frames.

|

1/16/2014 5:22 PM

I rode one before. wasn't terrible. didn't ride it long though... I raped their forks though

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/16/2014 5:29 PM

What frame? Im not quite sure about their work. If its atleast heat treated and 4130 all around it cant be too bad. My friend has an aftermarket verde (not sure which) and hes at about the same skill level as me and has been riding it for like a year I think. Hes pretty small and doesn't ride as much as wed all like to. If its on sale for a remarkable price im sure itd be fine. But for full price I wouldn't touch it.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/16/2014 5:32 PM

My friend had the Kiraly signature frame & it held up for him, he had it maybe a year idk. Didn't ride it much or hard, and it's now on its second owner & it's held up find for them both.

Also every stock Verde I've seen holds up as well, I work at a shop & never once has someone come in asking about warranty on the frames so far. So either they're not breaking, or they are and they'll just not warrantying it/coming into us for help.

Maybe that'll help you some idk.

|

1/16/2014 5:33 PM

which frame are you looking at, I used have a Luxe and loved it, verde takes a hard rep for their Hi-Ten stuff, but the aftermarket frames that are full 4130 are actually quite nice and cheaper then some of the competition

|

1/16/2014 5:36 PM

The Oxbridge in silver/black hammered.

|

1/16/2014 5:37 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

The Oxbridge in silver/black hammered.

Damn nice frame, not seen many but they are damn nice

|

1/16/2014 5:39 PM

what color/size were you looking for?

|

1/16/2014 5:41 PM

I had the Kiraly frame for 2 years and got it used. Only have one dent in the chainstay, nothing else is wrong with it. But it is really really flexy, so noticeable. I also had the Cartel 2 bars and forks and had no problems with them.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/16/2014 5:44 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

Up to 20.75 with a unique color.

|

1/16/2014 5:58 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

http://www.secretbmx.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4485825 20.75 are in stock

|

1/16/2014 6:00 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Ha. Forgot you guys stocked verde. But yay!

|

1/16/2014 6:20 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

http://www.secretbmx.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4485825 20.75 are in stock

biggybuggy wrote:

Ha. Forgot you guys stocked verde. But yay!

Your welcome smile

|

1/16/2014 6:34 PM

Holy shit dude. This is a forum not a free advertisement space. I feel like I see you on every thread saying "oh well I have that!" Or "I can get that! Buy from me!".
I respect your business and will probably order from you in the future, but I dont think im the only one that gets bugged by this. It just seems really douchey and unprofessional when majority of your posts/comments are about your company.
i mean yeah, I understand if someone is like "oh ive looked everywhere for this and nobody has them, where can I find one?" But like this instance, he asked for reviews of a product and you immediately jumped on and said "Well i have that!" and imo thats just really unprofessional.
Though you did answer his question, so theres a brownie point.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/16/2014 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2014 6:54 PM

What tim said......secret you are starting to piss people off.

Pay for advertising like everyone else does, build a decent reputation like everyone else, nah mean?

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/16/2014 6:50 PM

If Dans still has em, cop your ass a Verde Cartel Yeagle. Solid frame for one of the gnarliest riders out there. Captian Stress LIVES!!!!!!!!!

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine