verde x 1000 beans pivotal seat

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2013 4:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2013 5:00 PM

This is not about if it good or not but I haven't seen nonbody with this seat on there bike when they do a bike check on this site or YouTube. I haven't look threw the whole bike check pages because it a lot but I want to know if you guys have it or know someone that does have it on there bike and have you seen on a bike check on this site. I was thinking of getting it because I haven't seen nobody with the seat. I might be the first

|

12/15/2013 5:05 PM

for sure not the first. but no not alot of people have it. I want one just to hang on my wall because i love the graphics.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/15/2013 5:12 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

for sure not the first. but no not alot of people have it. I want one just to hang on my wall because i love the graphics.

I really want this seat it look cool I love the graphics to I might get the t shirt as well. I think it the best looking seat

|

12/15/2013 9:59 PM

Just a sick seat with art on it. 1000 beans is dope , not a huge fan of the image but whatever still sick

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/16/2013 7:53 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Just a sick seat with art on it. 1000 beans is dope , not a huge fan of the image but whatever still sick

yea i cant wait until i buy it. it going to so sick on bike.

|

12/16/2013 8:50 AM

Some swaggot in my town has it.
Its not that comfortable at all, the padding feels like styrofoam. Its cheap knock off leather, so its prone to ripping. And its verde, not really a company I feel like supporting or repping on my bike.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/16/2013 11:52 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Some swaggot in my town has it.
Its not that comfortable at all, the padding feels like styrofoam. Its cheap knock off ...more

Im still going to buy it seat is a seat. I will support the company and i will be repping the seat on my bike.

|

1/18/2017 6:12 PM

Bumping up an old thread. I got one of these seats on a bike I bought, not really my thing. Anyone looking for one?Photo

|

5/28/2019 11:18 PM

indyjps wrote:

Bumping up an old thread. I got one of these seats on a bike I bought, not really my thing. Anyone looking for one?Photo

2 years late but if you somehow still have it I’ll take it

|