video songs

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2011 8:10 PM

yo i got a video in the works and i need some tips on good bands for video parts?? if you know a preety chill band err song can ya post one(: thanks

|

9/11/2011 8:14 PM

Grieves - On the Rocks

|

twitter

PROBZ

9/11/2011 8:17 PM

that songs preety chill thanks bro(:

... keep um comen??(: lol
post some songs people

|

9/11/2011 9:13 PM

portugal. the man - do what we do

|

9/11/2011 9:35 PM

h1- roll wit me or foster the people- pumped up kids

|

9/12/2011 12:28 AM

dan auerbach-the prowl

^^worth searching whistling

|

9/12/2011 5:16 AM

the best one
|

9/12/2011 6:09 AM

|

9/12/2011 6:59 AM

Anything that isn't rap. I'm sorry, but you need something that fits the mood of the riding. No death metal unless it is all crashes. If the riders flow, then something flowy.

Atmosphere always does pretty well, same with a lot of classic rock if edited correctly.

I am a big fan of CCR, they work well with any edit that ends up light hearted and fun.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/12/2011 10:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2011 11:01 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Anything that isn't rap. I'm sorry, but you need something that fits the mood of the riding. No death metal unless it is all crashes. If the riders flow, then something flowy.

Atmosphere always does pretty well, same with a lot of classic rock if edited correctly.

I am a big fan of CCR, they work well with any edit that ends up light hearted and fun.

so your sayin sean burns couldnt use a death metal song? his anthem 2 edit has venom, dont burn the witch, and it looks hella good. i think its all about the speed and intensity of the riding matching the speed of the song. thats why lazy gangster street riders use slow rap songs. because fast music would make their riding style look awful.

for what song to use, steppenwolf, born to be wild or deep purples space truckin. heres deep purple, this song just jams hella hard. especially towards the end, love the screams. fill the last 45 seconds with hella bangers and some slowmo for the fade out.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

9/12/2011 1:06 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

cross candian ragweed or creedence clear water revival? I can see the second one being good. Allman brothers too.

|

vital's redneck

9/12/2011 7:57 PM

how about some reggae or dub?
u dont hear enough of it in edits, not good stuff atleast

i wanna use that in an edit ^^
|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder