vital bmx app

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2014 6:45 PM

someone should make this, and have it give you notifications when someone comments on something you are attached to

|

3/2/2014 7:22 PM

*facepalm* they give you notification stuff already.

|

3/2/2014 7:26 PM

If you have a email it will spam the hell out of it so if it was on a phone it would be like ding ding ding boing booing boing ect..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/2/2014 7:31 PM

Because there's already a mobile site & an app would have 5 million ads & would probably only be available on iPhone, or Android, 1 of the 2, to start with and then everyone would bitch that they want the other one not realizing that costs money & time to make 2 apps for 2 different operating systems

|

3/2/2014 10:31 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

If you have a email it will spam the hell out of it so if it was on a phone it would be like ding ding ding boing booing boing ...more

^^^this, sonetimes i forget to disable the notifications and get them all damn day.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/3/2014 1:04 AM

I don't know how I would feel about that

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/3/2014 1:26 AM

That would be nice since i always log in the phone, but the mobile site is nice.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/3/2014 8:37 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

If you have a email it will spam the hell out of it so if it was on a phone it would be like ding ding ding boing booing boing ...more

handlebar-to-face wrote:

^^^this, sonetimes i forget to disable the notifications and get them all damn day.

Part of the reason I got a new email address^^^

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/3/2014 10:31 AM

Lol^^

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx