vital bmx skate park tour?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/19/2007 3:05 AM

Hi Mark, me and Mike Fede are looking to hit up some parks on a fri,sat,sun would you be interested in setting up a park tour with some members? We were thinking of getting some video and photos for the site. Holla back.-AL

|

3/19/2007 12:27 PM

That sounds like fun, but my schedule is out of control right now. But here's the good part; you don't need me to go to get a story. All I need is some god photos or video from the trip. Not everyone has top notch camera gear, but I'm sure you guys can get some video together. If you can get me the raw clips, I can handle the editing. What do you think?

|

3/19/2007 2:11 PM

Losey wrote:

That sounds like fun, but my schedule is out of control right now. But here's the good part; you don't need me to go to get a story. All I need is some god photos or video from the trip. Not everyone has top notch camera gear, but I'm sure you guys can get some video together. If you can get me the raw clips, I can handle the editing. What do you think?

I hear that,we'll just have to find someone who has a video cam for the trip. I'll be getting back to you, we were thinking of heading down to NC.

|

6/5/2015 12:28 PM

Bacon and eggs and ham on the stem

|