vital is just hate

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2010 9:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:12 AM

haha this is ju

st a website to make fun of the other guy but this song makes fun of all those faggots that wish they where someone is life.

|

emial: whiteafrobmxer@yahoo.com
cell:423-435-1453
refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/10/2010 9:04 AM

no ur just hate along with like 3 other people

|

1/10/2010 9:04 AM

that doesn't make any fucking sense.

i'm gonna call you at 5 am tonight for that shit.

|

1/10/2010 9:05 AM

gtfo the bitch!!!!!!!

|

1/10/2010 9:05 AM

wesleytramel wrote:

no ur just hate along with like 3 other people

drive to his house and smash his keyboard over his head, since you're closer.

|

1/10/2010 9:06 AM

haha my address is 126 clara ln cleveland tennesse. i want you to come to my house

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/10/2010 9:09 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

haha my address is 126 clara ln cleveland tennesse. i want you to come to my house

don't hurt us please!!!!!sad

|

1/10/2010 9:10 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

sweetdreams3 wrote:

haha i mean everyone talks shit on this website and do something for real if your going to talk. i mean if you want to know where i live iim glad to tell you. people are so fake its been getting on my nerves all they do is say f u f him like go to his house and deck the mutha fucker in his face its not that hard

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/10/2010 9:13 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

sweetdreams3 wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

haha i mean everyone talks shit on this website and do something for real if your going to talk. i mean if you want to know where i live iim glad to tell you. people are so fake its been getting on my nerves all they do is say f u f him like go to his house and deck the mutha fucker in his face its not that hard

its the internet people will forever talk shit and never do anything

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

1/10/2010 9:14 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

sweetdreams3 wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

but why are u mad? this is the internet people will always talk shit! is not like some1 is gonna hurt you, if you don't like just go somewhere else..

|

1/10/2010 9:16 AM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

exactly my point and im not mad dreams i just sounded serious my fault but nah like people say you should slap the keyboard across his head haha i mean please come try. talk shit get hit. haha im not mad i think its funny cause there i really just alot of wanna be every things on here haha

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/10/2010 9:18 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

exactly my point and im not mad dreams i just sounded serious my fault but nah like people say you should slap the keyboard across his head haha i mean please come try. talk shit get hit. haha im not mad i think its funny cause there i really just alot of wanna be every things on here haha

its waht makes vital fun to see all the shit talkin

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/10/2010 9:20 AM

id come up there if i had a car haha

|

1/10/2010 9:21 AM

please walk into heavy traffic

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

1/10/2010 9:22 AM

BLACKBURN wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

not really where here to talk bout riding.. and wesley no you wouldnt. you a mixed kid that talkes shit which is annoying and my point. your on here all day everyday your just a e thug

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/10/2010 9:23 AM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

in everypost you say something random haha

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/10/2010 9:23 AM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

in everypost you say something random haha

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/10/2010 9:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2010 9:25 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

sweetdreams3 wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

Please learn when it's time to give up. You and your buddies came her talking shit on everyone cause we didn't feel sorry for your friends when he got a ticket. You 3 have no room to talk about other people talking shit. This site is mostly cool other then when people come on here to start crap. Like, you have with this thread. Don't tell me that you didn't want this reaction when you came on her. You know as well as I do that the only reason you are still on her even though you're not really welcome here for your guys bitch fit is to cause problems. As for you claiming not to be a E-thug, it's pretty obvious that you are trying to act big and tough over the internet by saying if we come down there to your house you will kick our ass. Go ahead and keep acting tough because we both know the internet is the only place you can talk shit.

|

1/10/2010 9:24 AM

good song.

|

kobe bryant ready

1/10/2010 9:26 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

not really where here to talk bout riding.. and wesley no you wouldnt. you a mixed kid that talkes shit which is annoying and my point. your on here all day everyday your just a e thug

my ankle is broken dumbshit and yes i would. cuz i know good and well u wouldnt do anything haha but i wouldnt wanna waste my time on a worthless piece of shit like yourself so yea i wouldnt come down there

|

1/10/2010 9:28 AM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

Twisted456 wrote:

Please learn when it's time to give up. You and your buddies came her talking shit on everyone cause we didn't feel sorry for your friends when he got a ticket. You 3 have no room to talk about other people talking shit. This site is mostly cool other then when people come on here to start crap. Like, you have with this thread. Don't tell me that you didn't want this reaction when you came on her. You know as well as I do that the only reason you are still on her even though you're not really welcome here for your guys bitch fit is to cause problems. As for you claiming not to be a E-thug, it's pretty obvious that you are trying to act big and tough over the internet by saying if we come down there to your house you will kick our ass. Go ahead and keep acting tough because we both know the internet is the only place you can talk shit.

twistedhaha nah he came on here saying he got a ticket and everyone bitched at him. get your story straight. i didnt hate on one person i posted like one thread thing saying everyone is bitches so twisted you lose you dont ae straight story. and he is a faggot he put shit all over my car cause i have nicer shit them him so im done here so yeah just have your story right is all im saying

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/10/2010 9:29 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

Twisted456 wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

twistedhaha nah he came on here saying he got a ticket and everyone bitched at him. get your story straight. i didnt hate on one person i posted like one thread thing saying everyone is bitches so twisted you lose you dont ae straight story. and he is a faggot he put shit all over my car cause i have nicer shit them him so im done here so yeah just have your story right is all im saying

my point ur tellin a mod to get out have respect

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/10/2010 9:30 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

Twisted456 wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

ummmm u did hate one people backing up ur butt buddy.

|

1/10/2010 9:31 AM

Nigga if you don't like the hate, get the fuck out and suckadick!

|

1/10/2010 9:34 AM

Twisted456 wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

wow mixed kid you dont hate on someone for getting a ticked you hate on the poeple hating cause there dumbass's. haha story isnt right i know what i did i was telling everyone that was on there there fucking dumb so story is wrong mixed kid

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/10/2010 9:38 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

wow mixed kid you dont hate on someone for getting a ticked you hate on the poeple hating cause there dumbass's. haha story isnt right i know what i did i was telling everyone that was on there there fucking dumb so story is wrong mixed kid

i would stop now or this will turn in to a 5 page hate thread on u cuz u dont know what ur talking about

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/10/2010 9:39 AM

I think most internet forums are full of hate but no need to make threads like this, happened before not made any difference bitching will do shit. Just don't take it and don't retaliate and you should survive smile xx

|

Biggest troll.

1/10/2010 9:41 AM

wesleytramel wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

i would stop now or this will turn in to a 5 page hate thread on u cuz u dont know what ur talking about

i mean i would stay on here all day to argue cause i know what im saying there just try to make it worse then it is. but im out to go ride. peace have fun while im gone

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/10/2010 9:43 AM

iiriideabiike wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

dude get the fuck out of here!!!!!!! who the fuck you think you are!! too bad i live too far otherwise i'll got to your house fuck you up, have sex with ur mom and sister, and fucking make you cook some breakfast for me little bitch!!! why are you calling every1 mixed kid? the mixed up here is you stupid trying to act all hard! get the fuck out bitch!
and don't say "no you wont" cuz you know i wont but if you were close to me i would stupid fagg!

|

1/10/2010 9:44 AM

wesleytramel wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

sweetdreams3 wrote:

dude get the fuck out of here!!!!!!! who the fuck you think you are!! too bad i live too far otherwise i'll got to your house fuck you up, have sex with ur mom and sister, and fucking make you cook some breakfast for me little bitch!!! why are you calling every1 mixed kid? the mixed up here is you stupid trying to act all hard! get the fuck out bitch!
and don't say "no you wont" cuz you know i wont but if you were close to me i would stupid fagg!

I was actually laughing at that. Why don't you go on msn any more man? hehe smile

|

Biggest troll.