vitals boring!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2014 2:53 PM

Anyone else think we need some new members? Gets boring round here, need something to mix shit up a bit...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/26/2014 2:59 PM

It is kinda boring. I haven't been on here much lately due to riding but i decided to take a 5 day break while i wait for my new bars to come in..... i think i may retract that break due to vital being so slow lately lol

|

8/26/2014 3:06 PM

Vital is very slow tbh, lots of the same threads and not a lot of interesting stuff like there was a while back

|

Bruh

8/26/2014 3:17 PM

It is. Sometimes i feel like I am the only one posting anything.

It is the last couple days of summer, so most of the kids on here are likely cramming in all the goofing off and riding they meant to do all summer.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/26/2014 3:18 PM

riding over summer, that was a thing?
ah well, always next year...

|

Bruh

8/26/2014 3:22 PM

your signature fits in perfectly with it.

On a side not there might be a new forum VERY soon. And as we found out with vitalv2 having a new forum keeps it interesting.

|

8/26/2014 5:57 PM

Agreed! I keep lurking round here, but I don't know why the fuck I bother sometimes, its defo got slow lately.

Looking forward to the cabin fever fuelled entertainment that comes along every winter tho, remember when fondue was having a fucking benny at everyone lolz

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/26/2014 6:01 PM

The bike check is section is hella slow! I figured you guys would all like my new tires but I only got one reply! ermm

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/26/2014 6:07 PM

I prefer black tires, but white walls are alright depending on the style of the bike.

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/26/2014 6:11 PM

School started so there aren't a bunch of kids staring at their computers all day.

|

8/26/2014 6:18 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

School started so there aren't a bunch of kids staring at their computers all day.

Good observation!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/26/2014 6:34 PM

Vital needs to do what vitalmx has, kill off half the forums on here that never get used and keep a few ones that are decent open, everytime something interesting pops up in general that isn't general brokenbmx moves it somewhere and it's never been seen again because no one has any fucks to give about any of the other forums that aren't general , perfect example the transition shop edit , no one cares about photo/video it should have been left here that could have been a solid thread

|

8/26/2014 6:36 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Vital needs to do what vitalmx has, kill off half the forums on here that never get used and keep a few ones that are decent ...more

This x3.

|

8/26/2014 6:37 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Vital needs to do what vitalmx has, kill off half the forums on here that never get used and keep a few ones that are decent ...more

this
noone posts in regional, or music, old school talk, how to or 24", or at least not enough to keep them
music can be absorbed into non-bmx, and how to, old school, and 24" can be absorbed into general, with 24 and old school each having a dedicated stickied thread

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/26/2014 6:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2014 6:41 PM

Photo/video deffinatly needs to be obsorbed into general , footage and photo is general and no one goes to check photo/video

|

8/26/2014 7:38 PM

general is general bike stuff/camera stuff, bike checks are bike checks, for sale is for sale/trade/buy, non is everything else

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/26/2014 9:15 PM

eskimojay wrote:

General and non are my favorites to look at, but I see where you are coming from.

|

8/26/2014 9:56 PM

General and non are the only ones i usually check once in a while bike checks maybe once every month or 2 photo video

|

8/26/2014 10:33 PM

General-bmx & non-bmx are the only ones I regularly check, bmx being checked a lot more often. I check bike checks & photo/video maybe once every few days, or rarely bike checks once a day if I'm bored. Hardly ever check any other sections though. Sometimes I actually forget I made threads/posts in the bike check or photo/video sections haha.

I think it's good that they're separated though otherwise general would get a little TOO much traffic. just my opinion though.

|