warranty

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2013 9:12 PM

Hey i just got myself some new primo tall boy bars and primo strand forks again and just wanted to know what does the warranty cover? i know that the strands have a pretty good warranty but i haven't heard anything about the tall boy's.

thank you to everyone in advance smile

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/14/2013 9:17 PM

Also i would like to add that anyone considering buying the primo aneyerlator stem should pass and go for a more beefy stem if they ride hard. it seems that they hollowed it out to much and i managed to crack mine all the way through which primo told me that it was not meant for such harsh riding and that the would send me a replacement (primo is still pretty good with there warranty) but i'm just keeping the two on my bench smile

|

5/14/2013 9:18 PM

I'm sure it has a good warranty, Primo is REALLY good with their warranty. I bought a Mix hub in mid summer 2011 and broke it, finally sent it back in January? I think, of this year, and when I emailed them telling them what's up with it and how old it was, they warrantied it no questions asked. I'm sure they'd do the same with your bars, hubs don't usually even carry a warranty haha

|

5/14/2013 9:19 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Also i would like to add that anyone considering buying the primo aneyerlator stem should pass and go for a more beefy stem if they ride hard. it seems that they hollowed it out to much and i managed to crack mine all the way through which primo told me that it was not meant for such harsh riding and that the would send me a replacement (primo is still pretty good with there warranty) but i'm just keeping the two on my bench smile

the V1 or V2?

|

5/14/2013 9:23 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

the V1 or V2?

the V2 which i had really big hopes for since my V1 sprocket was bloody awesome

and thank you for your other comment they warrantied my front n4 pro hub too and gave me a new one in what ever colour i wanted (so i chose brown haha) but yeah i was just a little bit worried about the bar after seeing how thin the cross bar is and hoping that i could get a new one just incase i snap them

|

5/14/2013 9:30 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

and thank you for your other comment they warrantied my front n4 pro hub too and gave me a new one in what ever colour i wanted (so i chose brown haha) but yeah i was just a little bit worried about the bar after seeing how thin the cross bar is and hoping that i could get a new one just incase i snap them

Fuck. I have that stem. Hopefully it doesn't break on me cause I like big drops and stuff too haha. But yeah I'm sure they would

|

5/14/2013 9:35 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Fuck. I have that stem. Hopefully it doesn't break on me cause I like big drops and stuff too haha. But yeah I'm sure they would

You better inspect that thing Holmes! I've only had a stem slip, never snap, but holy shit that could end bad!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/14/2013 9:44 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

You better inspect that thing Holmes! I've only had a stem slip, never snap, but holy shit that could end bad!

Fuck. I really hope this is just a scratch haha. I can't get my finger in there to flick it (that's what she said)

I'll pull the stem off soon.

In the left nutPhoto

|

5/14/2013 9:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

the V1 or V2?

jamiespadina wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

yeah my stem snapped in two from the pinch bolts to the head cap but was being held together by the bolts which was lucky for me. also make sure your bolts are done up even and not overly tight. but along as you aren't trying to 360 down a 7 set and land a bit on the nose you will be fine but check it out every now an then and you will be safe. if you see it starting to crack just give them a ring.

Hopefully this was just a little fault with mine and no one else's will break smile

|

5/14/2013 9:47 PM

^^^ Looks like a small crack or some defects in the paint. I wouldn't see how that could get scratched there.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/14/2013 9:50 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

^^^ Looks like a small crack or some defects in the paint. I wouldn't see how that could get scratched there.

must be a defect in the paint, I stuck a screwdriver in there and scratched the paint away and it's not cracked. yay haha scared me for a second

|

5/15/2013 1:32 AM

i was scared there too hahahha ill post my old stem for you smile

|

5/15/2013 1:56 AM

Photo

Was just riding along after my shitty landing and my friend just said hey how did you scratch that hahahaha
to closer inspection i realised that it was now broken
|