wats up wit all the haters here!?!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2009 11:24 AM

i've been a member for a few days and i've already been told off by like 10 people for writing in the wrong forum or riding the wrong kind of bike and some jus cause they felt like it. 1 guy even got pissed at me cause i've only been a member for a few days..... ok....
but seriously i thought this place was supposed to be about BMX.
its not called VITAL BITCH A LOT !!!!

Fuck haters, im goin ridin!

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

7/7/2009 11:26 AM

people are assholes over the net becouse they can be. truth is most of them are pussies in real life and have to do somthing to make up for it in their head. So just brush it off, its not your fault their dads raped them.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

7/7/2009 11:27 AM

we hate here... its what we do. most bmx forums/scenes do a lot of shit talking. as i've said before,

shit talking in bmx is like a soccer ball in soccer, you have to have it or you cant play.

get used to it.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/7/2009 11:28 AM

the internet is serious business. or at least some people think it is. just ignore them. don't retaliate by hating back

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/7/2009 11:32 AM

ignore it i dnt take anything personel jst be like ok? FU and go on witt yo day..... jst fuk and forget it wink cool

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

7/7/2009 11:34 AM

welcome to vital bmx...it's full of haters

|

titties and beer > everything

7/7/2009 11:35 AM

It's the only way for pussies to feel tough. They let their keyboard get the best of em, but out in the real world they're very careful to watch what they say, because unlike the internet, you can get your fucking ass beat in the streets.

In other words, you cant get punched through the screen, so therefore they will say whatever they can get away with. Im guilty of running my mouth to a shit talking extent, but at least i am WILLING to back it up in the street, whereas most others would run the other fucking direction. Just my 2 cents

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

7/7/2009 11:35 AM

What do you expect it's the Internet if you can't take it leave

|

7/7/2009 11:37 AM

Perfect example, agfracing, i think is his user name. He told me he would come to raleigh to beat my ass, so i looked at his profile pic and just started LMFAO. What a pip squeak

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
The Obama Deception

7/7/2009 11:37 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

What do you expect it's the Internet if you can't take it leave

i think that's for him to decide.

|

The Obama Deception

7/7/2009 11:43 AM

EisManX wrote:

i think that's for him to decide.

I didn't tell him to leave I told him if he can't take it he should leave

|

7/7/2009 11:45 AM

what if he cant take it and decides to stay, then he would be going against your advice. Let him do what he wants, im sure he can figure it out, he's not telling you to leave

|

The Obama Deception

7/7/2009 11:47 AM

EisManX wrote:

what if he cant take it and decides to stay, then he would be going against your advice. Let him do what he wants, im sure he can figure it out, he's not telling you to leave

we should all leave... i am right now to go ride. have a great afternoon marco.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/7/2009 11:53 AM

lol thats what im doing, especially after the post i just put up, haha

|

The Obama Deception

7/7/2009 12:12 PM

this is why we need mods, this forum is complete shit , its gotten to the point where its not even bmx questions its just people calling each other out...

|

Boxman for President

7/7/2009 1:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2009 1:12 PM

some people are just stupid sipping on dat haterade and just straight hating nigga get used to it

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

7/7/2009 1:19 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

some people are just stupid sipping on dat haterade and just straight hating nigga get used to it

this guy just said haterade. wtf is haterade

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

7/7/2009 1:20 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

originalstyle wrote:

hatarade is like gatorade wthout the hate

|

7/7/2009 1:22 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

originalstyle wrote:

bikes r cool wrote:

i think what you mean is it is gatorade with lots of hate

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

7/7/2009 1:23 PM

originalstyle wrote:

bikes r cool wrote:

originalstyle wrote:

i think what you mean is it is gatorade with lots of hate

or that

|

7/7/2009 1:44 PM

People hate bid deal we would be wat we are if we didnt hate but hey is HATING SK8ERS NOT RIGHT EITHER???

|

Rider4life>=]

7/7/2009 1:54 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

people are assholes over the net becouse they can be. truth is most of them are pussies in real life and have to do somthing to make up for it in their head. So just brush it off, its not your fault their dads raped them.

thats exacly right

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

7/7/2009 6:46 PM

thank god you didnt join tcu, if you think this is bad

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/7/2009 6:55 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

hahaha

|

7/7/2009 7:04 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

|

7/7/2009 7:31 PM

dk4life wrote:

People hate bid deal we would be wat we are if we didnt hate but hey is HATING SK8ERS NOT RIGHT EITHER???

12345........................NOT, what the fuck are you talking about?!?!?! is ur user name pronounced D-K 4 life, or DICK 4 life, or is it short for DoucheKit 4 life ???

|

The Obama Deception

7/7/2009 8:15 PM

fuck haters

|

7/7/2009 8:20 PM

if you cant take it, gtfo and go fix your eastern that is probably broken since you're learning to hop up curbs

|

+1

7/7/2009 8:22 PM

i dont hate on eastern, i dont hate on ppl i get blasted to for postin in the wrong forum and postin the same type of topic over again

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

7/7/2009 8:24 PM

fuck everyone that hates on u...talk to the ppl u get along with on here not the assholes, dont dwell on what ppl say...

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07