wax and ledge problem

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2013 8:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2013 8:25 PM

Hey so Ive been makin wax homemade these past days and it comes out good until I try to wax this ledge with it and it starts to melt and get mushy so I used the whole thing of wax I on a small section of a ledge and its slippery but when i try to grind it it just sticks and makes that sound when you have no wax on it so is it the wax or the ledge

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

7/19/2013 8:38 PM

is the legde concrete

|

7/19/2013 8:38 PM

and i live like 10 miles from you

|

7/19/2013 8:40 PM

Yea and you know anyone selling anything and we should ride sometime

|

BmxSavage

7/19/2013 8:53 PM

the wax is either too warm (melted) or you put whatever else into the wax to make it slippery. There are 2 kinds of wax i would make. The kind i wanna smooth out a concrete ledge that is a bit harder and will actually smooth it out. like hardly add any butter (no more than a table spoon per big candle. and like salt or something. Idk i dont make wax a lot, i just have a ton of candles. haha then there is like the smooth shit you put on a rail or a wood bench or skatepark stuff. It slides really fast and has more crisco in it. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/19/2013 8:54 PM

nah no real sellers my town is a bmx dead zone and if your into grinding Roosevelt field has good rails and ledges

|

7/19/2013 8:57 PM

chad88 wrote:

nah no real sellers my town is a bmx dead zone and if your into grinding Roosevelt field has good rails and ledges

Yea I got 1 peg lol your bike looks familiar have you ridden at oil city

|

BmxSavage

7/19/2013 9:00 PM

probably didn't make it right

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/19/2013 9:02 PM

chad88 wrote:

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

Yea I got 1 peg lol your bike looks familiar have you ridden at oil city

shit i run 1 rear peg too , i can only feeble and no i never even went ther but have you ever gone to nickerson

|

7/19/2013 9:07 PM

tomdon wrote:

probably didn't make it right

I did and I used like a little oil and a little butter it

|

BmxSavage

7/20/2013 5:47 AM

Just go faster

|

fack off

7/20/2013 8:10 AM

its probly due to it being a rely hot day try doing it at night or on a cooler day

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/20/2013 8:33 AM

Federal wax, works amazingly!! so slippy

|

Bruh