way to grind and not mess up your bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2015 1:18 AM

i know hub guards are a necessary but is there any way to grind and not mess up the frame, chain stay, etc?
thanks.
(sorry if i seem nooby lol)

|

11/3/2015 2:03 AM

Grind super clean and never fail, which also means never go big, attempt new stuffs and basically no progression or even fun at always being afraid of scratch your bike...

If that really matter for you, you can still put some chainstays protectors like on freeride bikes but...

|

11/3/2015 5:39 AM

Francky wrote:

Grind super clean and never fail, which also means never go big, attempt new stuffs and basically no progression or even fun ...more

This.

Basically you need to be SUPER dialed with it, OR never do anything but feeble and double peggers on foot tall ledges and rails.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/3/2015 7:50 PM

not grind and put your bike in a museum

|

11/3/2015 10:39 PM

I've been through 2 wheels in less than a year grinding lmao it FUCKS your shit in , just get guarded sprockets and hubguards and wish for the best.

Remember , fucking a girl with a condom still has a chance to get her pregnant

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/4/2015 10:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2015 11:00 AM

Never thought of hub guards as
A must , they didn't even exist when I started riding, try to aim for your pegs and practice

|

11/5/2015 4:30 AM

Zoticbmxstreet wrote:

not grind and put your bike in a museum

lmfaoooo

|

11/5/2015 5:47 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Never thought of hub guards as
A must , they didn't even exist when I started riding, try to aim for your pegs and practice

Dropouts were 4x the size they are now though, so they acted as a hubguard for a bit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/5/2015 10:11 PM

now if you are too cheap or cant maje an effort to save up for hubguards your only option to minimise the damage is grind on round rails only, they do minimal damage to the hub cause unless its a thin rail it will hardly rub agaisnt your hub

|

11/6/2015 6:12 PM

Guard sprocket, over-dropout guards, Cult Stone Cold Frame.

I personally use regular plastic guards and a guarded sprocket, everything stays in tact. Only damage is scratches, but they add character.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/6/2015 10:30 PM

There's this guy i saw on instagram posting his pegs after a session of grinding.

They were still in pristine condition... plastic pegs by the way.

I have no idea how he did it.

Probably v-dialed.

Or the ledge was made of wax.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)