webbie show 2

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2013 11:57 AM

THIS is one of the best edits that i have seen.... fuck, backflip to flair
|

3/24/2013 12:00 PM

Someone posted a thread about this... but i agree one of the best!

|

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

3/24/2013 12:02 PM

shit, didn't see haha

|

3/24/2013 1:08 PM

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

shit, didn't see haha

haha it feel real low on the list.. no one posted in it.. and that last trick was insane!! flair to frontie!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/24/2013 1:10 PM

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

shit, didn't see haha

bmx4orlife wrote:

haha it feel real low on the list.. no one posted in it.. and that last trick was insane!! flair to frontie!

mark webb is a nutter. One of my fav riders. Shame he dropped out in simple sesh coz he would of been on the podium for sure

|

3/24/2013 1:11 PM

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

mark webb is a nutter. One of my fav riders. Shame he dropped out in simple sesh coz he would of been on the podium for sure

yeah.. Just in case you didnt know it was because he messed his knee up while skating...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/24/2013 1:48 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

yeah.. Just in case you didnt know it was because he messed his knee up while skating...

yeah i know he messed his knee up. he done it when he was on a skateboard... i didnt knew tht haha

|

3/24/2013 1:50 PM

DAT wheel after the crazy ass trick at the end.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/24/2013 2:04 PM

Insane, but i like harry main more.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/24/2013 2:35 PM

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

yeah i know he messed his knee up. he done it when he was on a skateboard... i didnt knew tht haha

uhhh ice skating.... anyway sick ass video!!

|

3/24/2013 3:09 PM

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

shit, didn't see haha

bmx4orlife wrote:

last trick was double flair

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

3/24/2013 4:14 PM

He has so much bike control the best park rider by far

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

3/24/2013 4:40 PM

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

shit, didn't see haha

bmx4orlife wrote:

bmx4life121303 wrote:

this.....seen so many people post its something else......its a double flair

|

3/24/2013 5:00 PM

flair to ice stall was crazy

|

3/24/2013 6:22 PM

oh i just watched that that was amazing

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

3/24/2013 6:37 PM

cky199 wrote:

flair to ice stall was crazy

This

|

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

3/24/2013 8:30 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

bmx4life121303 wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

this.....seen so many people post its something else......its a double flair

its a flair to frontie... There was a debate on twitter.. and like 20 people asked him and he ignored us... Photo

And also if you watch it and click pause and unpause real quick then you can see it slowed down and see for sure that it is a flair to frontie

I accept apologies via email @ krisrisner@yahoo.com and also via twitter @krisner15 wink

|

3/24/2013 10:18 PM

its a double flair and what he is talking about in that tweet is a completely different fucking crazy ass trick

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

3/24/2013 11:03 PM

bmx4life121303 wrote:

its a double flair and what he is talking about in that tweet is a completely different fucking crazy ass trick

"haha whats that last trick"Photo

Call it what you want but the right name is flair to frontflip

|

3/24/2013 11:46 PM

they spoke about it doesnt mean it was the trick that is a double flair

|

3/25/2013 7:06 AM

bmx4life121303 wrote:

they spoke about it doesnt mean it was the trick that is a double flair

"Haha whats the last trick" webbie then proceeds to respond with "old school flair to frontflip" it is a flair to frontflip.. if you look at kyle baldocks double flair attempts from simple session they are not even close to the same... and again go thru and click pause and un pause real quick and you can see him do the full flair then start doing a frontflip.. not another backflip

|

3/25/2013 8:51 AM

Its a double flair....do it like that on mirra 2 all the time

|

3/25/2013 10:52 AM

eskimojay wrote:

im done.. your just ignoring the facts.. webbie himself said it was a flair to frontflip... If you slow it down its a flair to frontflip...

|

3/25/2013 10:56 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Thats a video game. It was flair to frontflip.

|

3/25/2013 12:38 PM

double flair.... saying that was a flair to frontflip is like saying kevin robinson did a backflip to flair.

|

3/25/2013 3:32 PM

If its a double flair the second one doesn't look very clean. Maybe theres no right way a double should look because it shouldn't even be possible in the first place. Nucking Futs.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting