weed needs to leave bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2013 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2013 8:13 PM

i see all these pros endorsing weed and all these kids following the ways of their beloved idols. nowadays, bmx videos don't only showcase riding, but weed smoking...oss ruin your hole, summer.... for example. i think it's ridiculous, pros are basically teaching kids that weed is cool, and that you should do it. but, I don't think you should.
however, if you're dumbass is gonna start doin weed just cause some dude on the internet is, you gotta learn to make your own decisions.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/9/2013 3:42 PM

This troll attempt is fucking gay

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/9/2013 3:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 3:44 PM

L0Lages laughing Agree with Tom! Try Again........

|

8/9/2013 3:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 3:45 PM

tomdon wrote:

what is a troll? you mean the thing that resides under a bridge? then your sentence makes no sense...

|

8/9/2013 4:04 PM

tomdon wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

what is a troll? you mean the thing that resides under a bridge? then your sentence makes no sense...

Fuck weed and do acid? No. That's a terrible troll attempt

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/9/2013 4:11 PM

inject weed into your eye lids 24/7 365

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/9/2013 4:11 PM

tomdon wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

tomdon wrote:

i'm not trying to troll anyone, whatever that even means. i think you misunderstood me, or maybe you just disagree with my philosophy. bmx is an extreme sport, but weed is a mellow drug. hell, it's not even a drug, it's a plant. extreme sports need extreme drugs, hence acid and meth

|

8/9/2013 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 4:12 PM

Oh, you're sooooo funny.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/9/2013 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 4:15 PM

Four wrote:

Oh, you're sooooo funny.

i know right. that's whats goin on with all the brainwashed swag fags who suck kanye west's dingdong.

u changed ur comment. hahahahhaha! dude you're fucking funny. i look like a fucking fool now hAHAHHA!

|

8/9/2013 4:16 PM

Ok, you're hilarious. Why don't you go be 12 years old somewhere else

|

8/9/2013 4:19 PM

CBKayTV wrote:

Ok, you're hilarious. Why don't you go be 12 years old somewhere else

cuz i want to stay here

|

crazyclark wrote:

i know right. that's whats goin on with all the brainwashed swag fags who suck kanye west's dingdong.

u changed ur comment. ...more

You didn't need me to make you look like a fool. Anywho yes, I figured I shouldn't even give a half ass response since this is a awful troll attempt.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

inject weed into your eye lids 24/7 365

6 local kids died of injecting h thru their eyes

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/9/2013 4:50 PM

was acid taken whilst writing this post?

|

8/9/2013 4:51 PM

weed makes you ride like an 80s flatlander

|

In midschool bike rides you.

8/9/2013 5:40 PM

Im no pussy i inject 3 weeds a day

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/9/2013 7:28 PM

Seriously why are you so worried about it? Tell your mom to stop smoking crack.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/9/2013 7:49 PM

But his mom is his dealer,so..........

|

8/9/2013 9:50 PM

you guys haven't lived till you've snorted pure 100% unfiltered weeds while injecting it into your eye socket

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/10/2013 4:37 PM

crazyclark wrote:

tomdon wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

i'm not trying to troll anyone, whatever that even means. i think you misunderstood me, or maybe you just disagree with my ...more

If you want to label ''extreme'' drugs why not just say heroin and cocaine? dizzy anyway, I don't think any drugs should be 'highlighted' in a sport ect as it is in BMX but all well, people just give it a bad name sometimes I guess :/

|

8/10/2013 6:40 PM

Hes fucking stupid

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/10/2013 7:41 PM

iVerderider wrote:

Hes fucking stupid

you're the idiot for thinking i'm being serious

|

8/10/2013 9:01 PM

props for changing it....

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/10/2013 10:22 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

props for changing it....

thanks to you too! your intelligence inspired me to open my mind

|

8/10/2013 10:31 PM

Shit. I mean why worry about drugs? If you wanna get fucked up go try a 540 off a roof!! haha I like being Lance Armstrong and just doing sooooo many steroids. But since it is freestyle, it is just my style hahahaha jk sorry that was dumb. But honestly, does anyone think Stevie Churchill may be on roids? idk really at all, maybe he is built and lifts and stuff. But what does he do? lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/10/2013 11:21 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Shit. I mean why worry about drugs? If you wanna get fucked up go try a 540 off a roof!! haha I like being Lance Armstrong and ...more

doubt hes on roids... but i think it might have to do with him just riding all day everyday... cuz chad is built too.. he doesnt look like it but when he takes his shirt off he is fucking ripped... that sounded gay... i mean if you dont eat much and just ride all the damn time ud get ripped too haha...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/10/2013 11:33 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

doubt hes on roids... but i think it might have to do with him just riding all day everyday... cuz chad is built too.. he ...more

Dude, pretty much every pro is ripped. I didn't realize it til this weekend, and you don't notice it in there videos. But dudes like Hucker, Nasty, Ennarson and every other pro pretty much are jacked.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/11/2013 6:34 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Shit. I mean why worry about drugs? If you wanna get fucked up go try a 540 off a roof!! haha I like being Lance Armstrong and ...more

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

doubt hes on roids... but i think it might have to do with him just riding all day everyday... cuz chad is built too.. he ...more

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Dude, pretty much every pro is ripped. I didn't realize it til this weekend, and you don't notice it in there videos. But ...more

For a dude with a chick build, Harry main is diesel.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/11/2013 9:27 AM

made a thread about this shit ages ago... please use the search bar next time instead of just getting laughed at.

|

Bruh

8/11/2013 11:43 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

made a thread about this shit ages ago... please use the search bar next time instead of just getting laughed at.

actually, i edited the original post.

|