weird advice needed

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2013 10:09 PM

go fuck yourself you chode bike faggot

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/26/2013 7:35 AM

It sounds like most of you know how to Slurp-to-deepthroat though

|

12/26/2013 7:41 AM

timedrifter wrote:

It sounds like most of you know how to Slurp-to-deepthroat though

Fuck yeah I do

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/26/2013 7:59 AM

Share the tricks OP you fag

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/26/2013 7:59 AM

Photo
|

12/26/2013 8:00 AM

ultrasonic wrote: Photo

is that aaron ross?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/26/2013 8:08 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

is that aaron ross?

yup, that's the boss right there and his reaction to this thread

|

12/26/2013 8:33 AM

That's my reaction to his stupidly ugly bikes he rides

|

12/26/2013 8:44 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Dude what the fuck? who would sell a trick list? You're an asshole. If I think of something rad the first thing I do is tell ...more

your a cum gurgling little girl

|

12/26/2013 8:46 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

die

you die you cock slurpin, cum gurgling bitch, go ride your signature seatless dildo shaped seat post while while playing with your clit

|

12/26/2013 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 8:49 AM

Well this thread has sealed the deal that timedrifter will forever be known as a poser.......he is officially sickdude status

|

12/26/2013 8:48 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote: Photo

thats your ass tingling when your boyfriend comes to give you some gurgle juice

|

12/26/2013 8:49 AM

you must wear a sponge for your boyfriend

|

12/26/2013 8:51 AM

Topsey wrote:

This is superb! I no longer care I got FUCK ALL for Xmas & didn't win the Euro Millions Jack pot on Tuesday, You have just ...more

I guess I will pull them myself, might be a while through

|

12/26/2013 8:56 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Anal astronaut

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Anus Slurpee

bmxsteve99 wrote:

cum dumpster

handlebar-to-face, you should change your screen name to slurp-to-cum-on-my-face

sundatbmxRR, you should change your screen name to slurpincockRR

bmxsteve, you should just take colins cock out of your mouth, did I spell colin right? I though it was colon

|

12/26/2013 8:58 AM

ultrasonic wrote: Photo
bmxsteve99 wrote:

is that aaron ross?

thats funny cause he is one of my favorite riders and he was the first person I thought to share the idea with

|

12/26/2013 8:59 AM

timedrifter wrote:

Nope just your moms mouth

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/26/2013 9:00 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Well this thread has sealed the deal that timedrifter will forever be known as a poser.......he is officially sickdude status

you guys are posers, half of you dont have any pics or video to prove otherwise

|

12/26/2013 9:02 AM

timedrifter wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Nope just your moms mouth

is that the best you can come up with?? how about your father wears the sponge for your mom's huge cock right before he catch's her cum for gurgling

|

12/26/2013 9:03 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Anus Slurpee

bmxsteve99 wrote:

cum dumpster

timedrifter wrote:

handlebar-to-face, you should change your screen name to slurp-to-cum-on-my-face

sundatbmxRR, you should change your screen ...more

All your comebacks make me think you just like sucking cock and having cum on your face its probably better if you just kepp that stuff to yourself

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/26/2013 9:06 AM

Wow even I am not this stupid.

I think smoking all those reefers has made you stupid drifter.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/26/2013 9:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 10:45 AM

This dude comes on here, asks the dumbest question ever then gets insulted, and then starts insulting mofukas on here....

Not happening!!!

GTFO...your done with on here, no one is going to give you any respect on here now. Congratulations you've just come ascross worse than sickdude, and that my friend is quite a task

Do one.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/26/2013 9:39 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

cum dumpster

timedrifter wrote:

sundatbmxRR, you should change your screen ...more

handlebar-to-face wrote:

All your comebacks make me think you just like sucking cock and having cum on your face its probably better if you just kepp ...more

you punks are ganging up on me and as soon as people start calling people gay and fags (which is technically like hate crimes) and shit makes me think thats what you like and its obvious you cant do better and got put in your place!!

to me when people start talking hate shit and calling people gay, fags and retards, that is corny playground bully shit, and I have no problem slapping the bullies around like the little bitches they are and put those ego's right in there place.

I come here with hopes of being among bmx minded people and forget there is a bunch of punk kids here too that would never say that shit in the real world that they do here because they most likely dont have the balls to

|

12/26/2013 9:43 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

This dude comes on here, asks the dumbest question ever then gets insulted, and then starts insulting mofukas on here....

Not ...more

whatever kid, at least I got something to show, where are your edits?

|

12/26/2013 9:45 AM

I'm 32 mate...I'd say this shit to your face, like why would you post a thread like this in the first place, don't make sense. Who told you you could sell NBD trick lists?

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/26/2013 9:49 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I'm 32 mate...I'd say this shit to your face, like why would you post a thread like this in the first place, don't make sense. ...more

I guess neither of us are very mature then mate

|

12/26/2013 9:50 AM

Please tell us what the tricks are.

|

12/26/2013 9:50 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Not ...more

timedrifter wrote:

whatever kid, at least I got something to show, where are your edits?

I've been doing this shit for a long time bro...I was 360ing dirt jumps @ 13, like I said do one.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/26/2013 9:58 AM

pnj wrote:

Please tell us what the tricks are.

I am going to make a video animation thing since it would be a long time for me to do them on my own, I am 40 after all and I suck pretty bad along with being gay and retarded according to the guys here

|

12/26/2013 10:03 AM

BTW, if I did give the tricks away, someone will go win MONEY at a BMX contest and make money selling videos so I don't see the difference, maybe some of you extra smart dudes can explain it to me since I am so retarded and gay.

|