weird advice needed

Related:
Create New Tag

12/26/2013 10:05 AM

timedrifter wrote:

I am going to make a video animation thing since it would be a long time for me to do them on my own, I am 40 after all and I ...more

you say the same comeback to everyone it has to do either with slurpin,cum,or cock are you gay bro is that all you fucking think about gtfo of here bro

|

trading primo wheels hmu
Text for faster reply 503-957-1330

12/26/2013 10:07 AM

there is no more tricks you can come up with, everything has been done already

|

12/26/2013 10:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 10:14 AM

Mate that's not how this shit works, NBDs turn to ABDs once a rider pulls that trick, no one is going to pay money for something you have conjured up in your mind, that they could easily of thought of for themselves, you say you can think of 5 NBDs, I can think of hundreds. They ain't for sale, never have been, never will be.

Massive supply with no demand, go figure...

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/26/2013 10:13 AM

The problem that I see with your idea is, many people have thought of many different tricks over the years. Some were thought to be impossible when first thought of and those tricks are now common place. But, it takes YEARS to learn crazy tricks.

People don't make money from videos. They create videos to try and sell their wares.

People do make money from contests but there is no way to know if the judges will like the tricks you have come up with.

I'm willing to bet that the tricks you have come up with, other riders have also come up with. If they are simple/easy to learn then I bet they have been done before. If they are super impossible and hard, then it's going to take years for a rider to learn.

Just tell us what the tricks are....

|

12/26/2013 10:14 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Mate that's not how this shit works, NBDs turn to ABDs once a rider pulls that trick, no one is going to pay money for ...more

understood, I will post the tricks/ideas soon

to the rest of the people that started out by insulting me instead of trying to be somewhat positive, I will no longer fall into your traps

peace

|

12/26/2013 10:15 AM

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/26/2013 10:16 AM

I thought the other day that a quad flip would be cool and I bet no one has thought of it.

Should I sell the idea to Sean Burns?

I also thought a Oppo Feeble Opposite 540 would be cool.

Should I sell the idea to Harry Main?

|

12/26/2013 10:20 AM

it's tearing the ass out of me

|

12/26/2013 10:23 AM

I am definitely not posting the tricks here in this thread, I am posting them on my blog, I assure you all they are NBD ideas or largely overlooked ideas at worst and I am done here, I will go back to obscurity.peace

|

12/26/2013 10:26 AM

what's the URL to your blog? I'm genuinely curious what the tricks are.

|

12/26/2013 10:26 AM

timedrifter wrote:

I am definitely not posting the tricks here in this thread, I am posting them on my blog, I assure you all they are NBD ideas ...more

So basically you actually searched the tricks on google and realised they had already been done/thought off so you're pretending that your going to post it on your pretend blog.

|

12/26/2013 10:29 AM

hey old man, you should probably kill yourself.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/26/2013 10:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 10:38 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Kane that's mean as fuck bro, too much, Chill a bit.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/26/2013 11:11 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Too far dude

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/26/2013 11:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 11:14 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

No I agree with Kane on this 40 year old keyboard warrior with this dumb of an idea taking it seriously and saying the same homophobic slurs back at everyone ....... There's deffinatly some mental problems there.....maybe not kill himself but he deffinatly needs some mental help...... Either that or lay off the crack......could be a 40 year old immature tweaker crackhead coming up with this dumb of an idea to try to get money to score

|

12/26/2013 12:47 PM

timedrifter wrote:

you punks are ganging up on me and as soon as people start calling people gay and fags (which is technically like hate crimes) ...more

So I would never tell you this to your face? I don't hide behind a user name, and I don't say shit I don't believe. Fuck there isn't really anyone on this site I wouldn't tell what I thought of them to their face. You ask for this when you come on here. So either chill, leave, or come talk to me face to face and we can settle this like men cum slurp boy.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/26/2013 12:54 PM

timedrifter wrote:

handlebar-to-face, you should change your screen name to slurp-to-cum-on-my-face

sundatbmxRR, you should change your screen ...more

Hahahahaha everyone of your insults involve slurping cum, got something you wanna let out you closet homosexual?

If we're making shitty 2nd grade insults where we tell one another our names should be changed to something "mean" then you should change yours to Cockdrifter. Try pretending a gun is an inhaler sometime.

|

12/26/2013 1:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 1:07 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

cum dumpster

timedrifter wrote:

handlebar-to-face, you should change your screen name to slurp-to-cum-on-my-face

sundatbmxRR, you should change your screen ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Hahahahaha everyone of your insults involve slurping cum, got something you wanna let out you closet homosexual?

If we're ...more

I feel sorry for any handicapped person that tries to be a part of this BMX forum, its people like you that make the world a shitty place and if I didnt know any better I would put my fist through all of your teeth or put my BMX over your head and make you retarded for real.

I decided I am going to approach pro bmx riders with the ideas in exchange for getting involved with autism awareness.

BTW, are there any moderators at this forum??

|

12/26/2013 1:10 PM

timedrifter wrote:

I feel sorry for any handicapped person that tries to be a part of this BMX forum, its people like you that make the world a ...more

Good for you for deciding to promote awareness for your disorder!

Look how mad you are on a forum lolololol go promote butthurt awareness too since you have an extreme case of that

|

12/26/2013 1:13 PM

Photo
|

12/26/2013 1:13 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

If we're ...more

timedrifter wrote:

I feel sorry for any handicapped person that tries to be a part of this BMX forum, its people like you that make the world a ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Good for you for deciding to promote awareness for your disorder!

Look how mad you are on a forum lolololol go promote ...more

karma will get you all

|

12/26/2013 1:19 PM

biggybuggy wrote: Photo

thats what your boyfriend says?

|

12/26/2013 1:24 PM

karma doesn't exist. It's made up BS, like santa.
Just ignore the other posters.

Dude, where can I find out about the tricks you came up with?

|

12/26/2013 1:29 PM

Santa is real.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/26/2013 1:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 1:39 PM

WELL ... as we are on the homosexuality topic i will introduce u guys to this game

skip to 4: 05 for the real action
|

12/26/2013 2:05 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Santa is real.

Santa is real and crack is wack

|

12/26/2013 2:10 PM

there are mods, but obviously either they dont care or they agree with us

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/26/2013 2:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 2:35 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Santa is real.

eskimojay wrote:

Santa is real and crack is wack

Yeah its not all its cracked up to be.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/26/2013 4:43 PM

pnj wrote:

Dude, where can I find out about the tricks ...more

Sorry I didn't get back to you, I am trying to figure out what to do, there is no help here now and I am pretty blown away that BMX kids here are so fucked up so if something positive doesn't happen soon I will be sure to share a link or something with you, my blog is at timedrifterbmx.tumblr.com but I am not sure yet

I been watching a lot of BMX videos and a lot of riders say they are always trying to come up with the next big trick and these riders are living the dream so for me to blindly give away ideas isn't worth it and based on this thread the BMX community does not seem to be all that friendly and remind me of the bully sport jocks of high school old not the badass outcasts and rejects like they were in the past, I got 17 hateful responses and then when I defend myself even more people gang up on me so perhaps I could put a positive spin on the ideas by raising awareness for a good cause

And I hope the people here who make fun of handicapped people as well as gay people wipe out while being video taped

I made my remarks because they called me gay and retarded and obviously they didn't like being called gay fuckin slurpers themselves did they but they kept it up and ganged up on me 20 to 1

Look around I try to spread love here commenting on all the videos I try to encourage people and all I meet is hate and ignorance with a bunch of punks that jump in on the fun attacking me so fuck it

|

12/26/2013 5:08 PM

pnj wrote:

Dude, where can I find out about the tricks ...more

timedrifter wrote:

Sorry I didn't get back to you, I am trying to figure out what to do, there is no help here now and I am pretty blown away ...more

why would you want it to be video taped (referring to your comment about making fun)
would you want to jack it to a bunch of people dying?
thats the kinda dude you are coming off as

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5