well im a little whimp

Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2010 9:24 PM

well i was learin barspin today and i kept trowing and catching bars but landing one footed im a little puss i need some tips on barspins
thanks

|

6/26/2010 9:28 PM

lol

|

6/26/2010 9:28 PM

lol

|

6/26/2010 9:38 PM

Jump
Throw
Catch
Land.

Not much more to it. If you got them one-footed (I don't understand why your feet came off) KEEP TRYING. You cannot expect it that quickly.

Post a video of you doing them if you want more detailed help. And BE PATIENT WITH REPLIES, don't assume you will have 405043 responses in SIX MINUTES.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/26/2010 9:40 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Jump
Throw
Catch
Land.

Not much more to it. If you got them one-footed (I don't understand why your feet came off) KEEP TRYING. You cannot expect it that quickly.

Post a video of you doing them if you want more detailed help. And BE PATIENT WITH REPLIES, don't assume you will have 405043 responses in SIX MINUTES.

this, and its easier if you have a higher seat (knee hieght) i can bar spin but not hop bar..they don't count on vital...lol

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

6/27/2010 10:44 PM

well the advice is in your problem...dont be a little whimp, sack up and keep your feet on the pedals...your welcome

|