well thats weird

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2014 5:15 PM

So ive been trying to find some good gum grips since i purchased these terrible one grips that don't feel very good on my hands

And ive come to the conclusion some grips that come in gum color don't even look right at all

Photo

on the left you can see a gum grip and on the right is probably one of the ugliest things i have ever seen

Photo

here are all three grips i have recently purchased Mike aitken grips that are hideous and odi longsicks

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/17/2014 5:37 PM

You mean there are different shades of color? Holy shit, call the cops! Call a scientist!

But for real, would you expect a color like red (for example) to be the exact same shade on everything?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/17/2014 6:22 PM

Gum is just one of those colors that is gonna be different to everybody... if you want gum grips to match your gum sidewalls, your best bet is to by grips from the same company who makes your tires...

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/17/2014 6:25 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

There's different shades of "gum" now, I like the classic shade, hope it helps.
|

My FBM bike check

12/17/2014 6:32 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

You mean there are different shades of color? Holy shit, call the cops! Call a scientist!

But for real, would you expect a ...more

Lolol this.

Personally I think the gum colored Terrible grips look worse than the other gum colors, but that's just me, and why they make different shades of gum colors.. To fit other people's preferences. The bmx world isn't built around you Oneeye.

I do know Odyssey makes/made Griswald grips in the gum color similar to the Terrible grips you have, maybe look into them if you want.

|

12/17/2014 6:47 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Red is a totally different story im going for the trendy gum look haha

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/17/2014 6:49 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Gum is just one of those colors that is gonna be different to everybody... if you want gum grips to match your gum sidewalls, ...more

I don't think anything can match these cult grips are more similar to the natural color grips than gum

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/17/2014 6:54 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Gum is just one of those colors that is gonna be different to everybody... if you want gum grips to match your gum sidewalls, ...more

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I don't think anything can match these cult grips are more similar to the natural color grips than gum

spray paint?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/17/2014 6:59 PM

Just tape sandpaper to your bars. It has a gummy color.

|

12/17/2014 7:10 PM

|

12/17/2014 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2014 7:17 PM

If you're going for the trendy gum look, I think the merritt crosscheck come in a pretty similar shade as the cult gum tires

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/17/2014 7:46 PM

if this helps my gum crosschecks matched my fit t/a's exactly if you were looking for a pair. id get another picture but i dont run crosschecks anymore
Photo

|

12/17/2014 7:54 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

If you're going for the trendy gum look, I think the merritt crosscheck come in a pretty similar shade as the cult gum tires

This is true
Photo

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/18/2014 4:35 AM

Perhaps i will in the future

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/18/2014 11:36 AM

Cult Vans grips were similar to the "Classic Gum" in the photo above.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/18/2014 8:34 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

if you call the cops. someone might kill you for it.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "