what

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2010 11:04 AM

has are sport came to its all about image iits like your not a bmxer if you dont fit the image of what people think. it ant about going out and rideing your bike anymore its about who has the best parts or who can do the most of one trick. its stupid how if if someone is new to the sport and they ask a somethin and then are told to gtfo or they suck or they shoudl stop becuase there not the image of a true bmxer.welll i think that them people that think like that are not true bmxers because a true bmxer is someone who loves the sport and loves to see new kids in it becuase that means are sport is growing.so people may disagree with me but i really dont care becuase its geting stupid now adays how its looked at.

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

1/24/2010 11:18 AM

this fucking forum doesnt reflect bmx as a sport at all. i mean come on...

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/24/2010 11:21 AM

some people are just douche bags bro.
The kids on here are mostly douches. You just cant acknowledge what they say.
Bmx to me, is something i love to do. I love riding with my friends and going on trips and stuff. Meeting new people is like one of the best things about bmx, you get to see new styles and how they do things where they ride.

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

1/24/2010 11:25 AM

HyPhy wrote:

Its ironic, because your one of the kids on here that make this forum shit.

|

Go deep hairy weasle

1/24/2010 11:29 AM

HyPhy wrote:

Joedarr33 wrote:

dude this forum was shit when i got here because its filled with 14 year olds who dont know shit about bmx.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/24/2010 11:34 AM

HyPhy wrote:

Joedarr33 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

dude this forum was shit when i got here because its filled with 14 year olds who dont know shit about bmx.

And 90 percent of your comments are not helpful at all. You should try to help people. Not get on here to start shit with the little 14 year old kids. They are new and trying to learn.

|

Go deep hairy weasle

1/24/2010 11:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2010 11:41 AM

Joedarr33 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

Joedarr33 wrote:

And 90 percent of your comments are not helpful at all. You should try to help people. Not get on here to start shit with the little 14 year old kids. They are new and trying to learn.

almost every question on this forum doesnt deserve an answer or is completely irrelevant to bmx. when people ask legit questions i give legit answers, most of the time. but this forum is a joke, and so i treat it like one. its the fuckin internet man dont get butthurt over me talking shit, its nothing personal.

|

1/24/2010 11:43 AM

HyPhy wrote:

Joedarr33 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

almost every question on this forum doesnt deserve an answer or is completely irrelevant to bmx. when people ask legit questions i give legit answers, most of the time. but this forum is a joke, and so i treat it like one. its the fuckin internet man dont get butthurt over me talking shit, its nothing personal.

I have no response. Im going to sleep, to wake up to yet more rain. Goodnight.

|

Go deep hairy weasle

1/24/2010 12:05 PM

HyPhy wrote:

Joedarr33 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

im not just talking about the internet its happing in real life and dude joedarr33 is rite ur a douch and make this forum shit

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/24/2010 12:16 PM

dont pay attention to em.
Just ride with your friends and have fun dude.

|

Go deep hairy weasle

1/24/2010 12:54 PM

Joedarr33 wrote:

dont pay attention to em.
Just ride with your friends and have fun dude.

yo can just send me tht edit in a email like dont upload it to youtube just attach it to a email

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/24/2010 1:51 PM

^^^^^^^^^^riding is all about having a good time

|