what I get to do tomarrow

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2014 9:24 PM

at work... MOVE THESE DAMN BIKES OUT OF THE WAY!
(these bikes where extras that where found on the rack at wok and taken off, but somebody moved them into the assembly area, where my friend keeps her bike, she sent the pictures...

Photo

Photo

fuck my life and shoot me please?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/9/2014 9:27 PM

Complaining about getting paid to move bikes. That's a paddlin'

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

3/9/2014 9:29 PM

wouldn't have to move them if the idiots who i work with didn't build them all.... I'll throw as many as i can onto the rack as "clearance" to try and get rid of them...

it just sucks when you see what you get to do tomorrow at work AHEAD of time ya know...

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/9/2014 9:30 PM

That would be fun I'd just ride them to where they have to be

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/9/2014 9:43 PM

Huffy beach cruisers. I feel sorry for you.

|

3/9/2014 9:58 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Huffies are legit though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/9/2014 10:11 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Huffies are legit though

Didn't Huffy used to be one of the most OG Freestyle Co's out there?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

3/9/2014 10:17 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Huffies are legit though

James_Letten17 wrote:

Didn't Huffy used to be one of the most OG Freestyle Co's out there?

once upon a time ago...
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/9/2014 10:59 PM

My first bike was a huffy mj12 jimmy levan bike.....it was sweet got 3 years on it before I broke the frame in half I loved that bike

|

3/10/2014 7:32 AM

Tl88 and mj12's where legit

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

3/10/2014 8:11 AM

At least you have a work, thats not bad.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/10/2014 12:25 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

That would be fun I'd just ride them to where they have to be

Unless where they need to go is the Walmart in Burleson, TX.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/10/2014 12:28 PM

How did you get a job assembling bikes anyway? I'd love to do that. And if there were more riders like you and me assembling them, then they'd work better when people buy them from the store.

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/10/2014 8:03 PM

Shortdude wrote:

How did you get a job assembling bikes anyway? I'd love to do that. And if there were more riders like you and me assembling ...more

oh their's no doubt they work better when you have people who care about bikes building them... but their's a fair bit more bullshit that goes into the job then just bikes.... furniture... grills, as well as the corporate retail shit that they make you follow. its all a big headache...

But to answer your question... its timing, you should be able to get it now... just go on the website and do their things and apply for assembly. to as many stores around you as possible, make sure you put in you have previous assembly experience... you might get lucky

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/10/2014 8:12 PM

Shortdude wrote:

How did you get a job assembling bikes anyway? I'd love to do that. And if there were more riders like you and me assembling ...more

It's really not as fun as you'd think especially working at a big department store, i work as a bike assembler at toys r us and it was bs.

All they did was bitch about being too slow or not meeting hourly assembly quotas...yeah i take a while to assemble bikes but thats just because i made sure everything was perfect and put care into them unlike all the other people who could put forks on right or do the brakes

|

Murica bike check

3/11/2014 11:47 AM

Where do you go to apply? And how old do you have to be?

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/11/2014 12:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2014 12:26 PM

move them outside, set them on fire, no one gives a fuck about piece of shit big box store brand bicycles anyway wink

lol and remember when Huffy came out with the one bike that was $999? That lasted long...wonder how that's working out for them now that they're still the biggest joke in the bicycle industry next to Schwinn.

|

3/11/2014 2:01 PM

Shortdude wrote:

Where do you go to apply? And how old do you have to be?

18, and you need to go on the dept store main website. not the one u buy off of.

or go to the retail website and look around at the page bottom for like coporate, careers jobs something like that

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/11/2014 2:11 PM

Thats some easy shit, i work at an actual bicycle shop, let me tell you i love unloading preseason shipment! anywhere from 150-200 bikes in one day!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/11/2014 2:16 PM

What did you do with that DK on the stand, did it go on clearance?w00t I want it.

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/11/2014 2:18 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thats some easy shit, i work at an actual bicycle shop, let me tell you i love unloading preseason shipment! anywhere from ...more

my back room generally holds about 400 completes in box, yesterday I had to take all, save one boxed bike per model, shrink wrap them all onto pallets(i think it was about 13 pallets tottal) and shoot them up to the top storage shelf, then move what was left onto the shelf above my work bench, roughly a 40 foot shelf space... and some floor space to the right of it which was about 200 bikes

all this so that other departments have room to put their shit...

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/11/2014 2:19 PM

Shortdude wrote:

What did you do with that DK on the stand, did it go on clearance?w00t I want it.

i still have it. its a DK effect, its about 119 its non butted frame, standard headset unsealed 3-piece crank

rainy day bike or bones beginner bike

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/11/2014 2:26 PM

Shortdude wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

i still have it. its a DK effect, its about 119 its non butted frame, standard headset unsealed 3-piece crank

rainy day bike ...more

Yeah. They had one at my Local walmart. It looks cool.

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/11/2014 2:32 PM

What are the dimensions of it? Chainstay length? Head tube angle?

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/11/2014 3:02 PM

Shortdude wrote:

im actually off today, best bet to find out is to go measure the one local to you. unless u wanna wait.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/11/2014 3:08 PM

Shortdude wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

im actually off today, best bet to find out is to go measure the one local to you. unless u wanna wait.

They sold it like two months ago sad

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/11/2014 3:32 PM

Shortdude wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

Shortdude wrote:

best i can describe it as a park-like bike but its kinda heavy

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/11/2014 3:34 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Shortdude wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

best i can describe it as a park-like bike but its kinda heavy

Ok. I'm gonna see if I can get it as a backup bike. I'll order it online so that I can build it myself.

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲