what are good all round frames

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2013 11:20 PM

im was just wondering what some good all round frames are because i am looking to upgrade in the near future. i am looking at the colony teddy v3 frame at the moment but not sure really...

|

6/11/2013 11:28 PM

S&M ATF. I'm pretty sure Colony is mostly rode by park riders.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/11/2013 11:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2013 11:37 PM

Four wrote:

A majority of the Colony team are street riders + they do have a couple of park riders so doesn't that mean "all-round"?

|

6/11/2013 11:40 PM

Sunday Soundwave

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/11/2013 11:44 PM

Four wrote:

brianoob wrote:

A majority of the Colony team are street riders + they do have a couple of park riders so doesn't that mean "all-round"?

I suppose so, I don't follow them too much but most of the people I know or have seen on forums that rode colonys were park riders with some light street, but every companies products are rode by a variety of different styled riders. I'm sure there are park rats that ride skavenger frames.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/11/2013 11:53 PM

haro sd
united mothership
united beacon
fiend embryo
s and m randy brown.

just to name a few off the top of my head

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/11/2013 11:55 PM

Anything with a 13.5 chainstay, 8-9 in stand over, 75 degree head tube.

ATF, most subrosas, fbm bellwitch/gypsy/berzerker, the take Babylon, sunday anything

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/12/2013 3:58 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Sunday Soundwave

This is what I was about to write.
The Fit Mac has a pretty "All around" geo too.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/12/2013 4:10 AM

Four wrote:

I suppose so, I don't follow them too much but most of the people I know or have seen on forums that rode colonys were park ...more

Park rats on skavengers? I'd kill them there and then.

S&M ATF, RB2. Sundays, United mothership, Take Babylon. Fit Eddie3, WTP sleepless.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/12/2013 4:53 AM

My Federal Lacey feels good on everything I ride.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/12/2013 5:43 AM

Fit mac is a good all around that leans abit more towards tech. i love mine!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/12/2013 8:45 AM

future FBM wrote:

Anything with a 13.5 chainstay, 8-9 in stand over, 75 degree head tube.

ATF, most subrosas, fbm bellwitch/gypsy/berzerker, ...more

exact geo I was thinking

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/19/2013 11:10 PM

Cheers everyone

|

6/20/2013 5:52 PM

One more vote for the Fit Mac frame. It has pretty much everything you could need. As you wanted an all round frame.

75 Degree Head Tube Angle - Pretty much the standard of all frames nowadays
Variety of Top Tube Lengths - Pick one that suits you, i would recommend the 20.875"
71 Degree Seat Tube Angle - Pretty much the standard too.
9" Stand Over Height - Nice & high so you wont need 6" of seat post.
11.6" BB Height - Pretty much slap bang in the middle which for an all round frame is where you want it.
13.35" Slammed Chain Stays - Nice & short when slammed but plenty of room for adjustment, goes over 13.5" if needed!

All the normal extras, Integrated Head Tube, Mid BB, Removable Mount, Double Gussets, Massive Tyre Clearance.

What i like about the Mac frame is the tubing. Its a Super Therm front end & Heat Treated 4130 Rear End (H.T Drop Outs too)
Butted Top Tube, Straight Gauge Down Tube (More Dent Resistant!) Straight Gauge Chain Stays which are Tapered as are the Seat Stays which feature a slightly more noticeable Taper.

In Short... 1. Go Fit! 2. GET THE MAC

smile

|

6/20/2013 5:57 PM

soundwave

|