what are some good plastic pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2010 7:36 PM

alrite so i got a brand new pair of eclat surge pc pedals and i loved then they took a huge slam to the pavement when i bailed off of my bike and i nocked the bedal bodey loose and it wiggeled alot. so i tightened the bodey down as much as i could and within 5 mins of rideing they got loose again. so im wondering what a good pair of pc pedals are. i know they wont last forever but im looking for some that will last atleast 5 months.

|

If its called a scooter frame does that mean i can take my bike to skateparks?

11/20/2010 7:38 PM

shadow ravagers. ive had mine for around 2months now and still really grippy and not came loose once

|

11/20/2010 7:39 PM

ummm. if you liked the eclat's so muck why dont you just get those again????

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

11/20/2010 7:45 PM

None.

|

vital's redneck

11/20/2010 8:03 PM

mirraco rida' wrote:

ummm. if you liked the eclat's so muck why dont you just get those again????

cus i dont want the same problem happening to me again. idk i mite have just goten a bad pair but they were only a week old for god sake

|

11/20/2010 8:06 PM

i was gonna say eclats before i read this lol

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

11/20/2010 8:13 PM

black twisted pc's. i've had 2 or 3 pairs over the last 2 years and they never crack or come loose. they NEVER come loose. all the pins are gone from grinds so they're not too grippy but thats the way i like them.

|

11/20/2010 8:49 PM

alohabmx wrote:

black twisted pc's. i've had 2 or 3 pairs over the last 2 years and they never crack or come loose. they NEVER come loose. all the pins are gone from grinds so they're not too grippy but thats the way i like them.

This^^^^

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

11/20/2010 9:00 PM

All plastic pedals are plastices except the fly pc. so they are all the same just different shapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

11/20/2010 9:02 PM

Ody pcs r by far thee best plastics in the game.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

11/20/2010 9:05 PM

Odyssey JCPC's
Premium Slim PC's
DK PC's

I've rode all of these, loved them all. DK's are only $11.99 and they seem to last forever. My friend has been riding his for about a year and a few months.
(He doesn't ride much but still)

JCPC's will last a long long time too, if you don't mind the metal pins in them, they're great.
(My other friend rides them)

And i ride Premium Slims, everyone says they break alot, but i have been riding them for about a month and a half, no problems whatsoever, and they're really grippy and they have sealed bearings.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/20/2010 9:56 PM

Tighten them onto the cranks.
:D

Hard if you aren't retarded.

|

11/20/2010 10:41 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

the body is wiggeling not the spindle...

|

11/20/2010 10:43 PM

alohabmx wrote:

i blew out a pair of odysseys before but they did last longer then any other pcs ive had. wouldent mind getting them again. the stock odyssey pedals i had that i gave to my friend are stil runnin strong. wish i kept em

|

11/20/2010 10:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:57 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

truck driver breh wrote:

the body is wiggeling not the spindle...

Did you tighten the spindle and the body down and put some loctite on it>

|

11/20/2010 10:58 PM

the same thing happened to my friend, his eclats got screwed up from a 180 hahaha. all it does is wiggle, its not really a big deal. but if you wanna buy new ones, stolen thermalites are legit.

|

team ballin!

11/20/2010 11:12 PM

everyone around here ride eastern plastics, the only people that wear them fast are the ones who grind, and they are super grippy for plastics...

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

11/21/2010 12:32 AM

odyssey twisted!!!!

|

11/21/2010 12:42 AM

shadow nostra last forever if you dont care about ripping giant holes in your shins.

why dont you just loctite the eclats?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

11/21/2010 2:57 AM

The Gusset pinheads are good they are plastic with metal pins

|

11/21/2010 7:21 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

shadow nostra last forever if you dont care about ripping giant holes in your shins.

yeah! shadow nostoria are great! screw plastic

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

11/21/2010 8:37 AM

dude hands down, FLY PCS!!!!!!!!!

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

11/21/2010 9:28 AM

devonheartsbmx wrote:

dude hands down, FLY PCS!!!!!!!!!

This right here, fly pcs are made from graphite = WONT BREAK

|

BIKE CHECK ♥
Albe's is where it's at!
Chicago, Illinois, - Deep up in the ghetto.

11/21/2010 9:31 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

mirraco rida' wrote:

yeah! shadow nostoria are great! screw plastic

actually i was talking about the pc ones. i had mine for half a year and i ride pegless street.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?