what are you

Related:
Create New Tag

10/23/2013 9:28 PM

W hat are you in bmx? A trend follower, a chillax dude that goes aline. I believe I am the all scatter. I wear nike shoes, but will buy a blackeye frame. I wear a snapback, but my talk and such defines me as anti swag. I listen to.metal and give my bike a rocker look. But I dress like a normal skater kid. So who are you?

|

10/23/2013 9:32 PM

I just ride my bike. I'm a fairly easy person to get a long with, I've built my bike how i want so i dont follow trends i dont watch pros or bmx videos either really

|

10/23/2013 9:35 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I just ride my bike. I'm a fairly easy person to get a long with, I've built my bike how i want so i dont follow trends i dont watch pros or bmx videos either really

Im like thatto, I still don't know who reynolds is.

|

10/23/2013 9:39 PM

People have said i'm the lost years coming back. I wear only retro stuff, i dont care what my bike looks like as long as its strong and i ride to have fun and challenge myself.

And somehow i dont know who Reynolds is unless you are talking about andrew reynolds the pro skater?
If i could mimic any riders style it would be Phil Jones but thats not who i am.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/23/2013 9:41 PM

i only hang width ppl dat got as much swag as me dwag u kno wut i b sayin'.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/23/2013 9:44 PM

I guess im a loner rider haha i hate riding with other people and im kind of the black sheep compared to all my local riders, they all have nice bikes with out scratches and wear girl jeans and snapbacks and shit, i have a rusted beat looking bike and wear shity clothes and listen to Pantera and motorhead while most of them listen to rap or that dupstep crap and smoke all day

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/23/2013 9:44 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

i only hang width ppl dat got as much swag as me dwag u kno wut i b sayin'.

Ye man I no wat yo sayin'

|

10/23/2013 9:47 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

People have said i'm the lost years coming back. I wear only retro stuff, i dont care what my bike looks like as long as its strong and i ride to have fun and challenge myself.

And somehow i dont know who Reynolds is unless you are talking about andrew reynolds the pro skater?
If i could mimic any riders style it would be Phil Jones but thats not who i am.

Skyway mags, gt frames, 45t sprockets, freewheels. You would have liked my most recent bmx build. White mags, chrome gt frame, seat jacked into the air, sold it for $300.

|

10/23/2013 9:48 PM

i have long bushy hair if not helmet snapback listen to metal and violin LOL dont ask. still really bad at bmx but im working on that. etnies shoes obv. idk why i wrote this ...

|

10/23/2013 9:50 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

garrett reynolds??

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/23/2013 10:04 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

garrett reynolds??

Yeah, I think that might be it.

|

10/23/2013 10:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2013 10:49 PM

I dress like a skater but not a swag fag skater, I build my bike to feel the best, last the longest, and look badass-in that order, I am usually am chill and just go with the flow. I also love to work on my bikes almost just as much as I like to ride it. I barley watch any bmx videos or pay much attention to the bmx world aside from you guys and new parts coming up.
Edit: oh and I listen to mostly classic rock and some stuf from the 80`s and 90`s.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/23/2013 11:06 PM

Slim jeans, not skinny. No snapback, no beanie, just open hair or a helmet. Vans or Lakais. I'm fairly easy to get along with unless you act like you're top shit, are a douchebag, pick fights with people, are rough cunts and hate on people that read or know anything that isn't fucking football or rugby. Oh and fuck Deception Bay.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

10/23/2013 11:45 PM

I look like a skater, baggy jeans, snap backs, and dc, element and etnies stuff. I always ride alone, and i dont like doing trick in front of people. Always trying to progress. My bike is built with the parts i have because of money, but its pretty solid.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

10/24/2013 1:32 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Skyway mags, gt frames, 45t sprockets, freewheels. You would have liked my most recent bmx build. White mags, chrome gt frame, seat jacked into the air, sold it for $300.

Dam man that build seems amazing, Would love to have one like that one day, I've got my Mid school chrome freeagent, redline gooseneck, Chrome free agent V cross bars and made it a bit better with a sealed BB and 2 PC Chrome cranks, 52-16 gearing and a big laid back spring seat hahaha

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/24/2013 1:51 AM

im the old guy playing tennis alone in hotpants and nothing else next to the skate park

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/24/2013 3:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2013 3:59 AM

I'm just me...

I've got my own style, I don't follow trends, never have never will.
Pretty sure my bike would be popular with all the swag fags tho, but that's just because its badass, I wouldn't call it trendy tho.

Right now I'm living bmx as a lifestyle not just a hobby, my life is centred around it but in a good way, it helps keep my life & mindset moving in the direction of achieving goals in all areas of life.

I ride 6hrs a day on most days, if the weather permits...

2hr skatepark session in the morning
2hr progression session / learning new tricks in the afternoon
2hr street sessions at night

Love it.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/24/2013 4:11 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I'm just me...

Pretty sure my bike would be popular with all the swag fags tho, but that's just because its badass, I wouldn't call it trendy tho.

Right now I'm living bmx as a lifestyle not just a hobby, my life is centred around it but in a good way, it helps keep my life & mindset moving in the direction of achieving goals in all areas of life.

Love it.

Wow, thats a lot of time riding, do you go to highschool or have a job?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

10/24/2013 4:29 AM

I'm just some guy

Freestyle bmx

|

fack off

10/24/2013 4:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2013 5:02 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I'm just me...

Love it.

T-rider wrote:

Wow, thats a lot of time riding, do you go to highschool or have a job?

Not at the minute no...

I was signed off work indefinitely becuase of a lifelong mental health disorder, but I'm thinking about going to uni or college next year to get a degree in outdoor pursuits or something, so yeah at the minute I've got a lot of free time on my hands.

Making the most of my ride time while I still can.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/24/2013 5:21 AM

a okay

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

10/24/2013 5:46 AM

almost you exactly

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/24/2013 6:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2013 6:48 AM

Old guy that is irritated by stupid cocky kids that think it is ok to be annoying little bastards who smart off to everyone and show zero respect to anything but themselves, harassing others who do things differently.

There is no more more "You ride, I ride, AWESOME" situations anymore. Seems to be "You have brakes and I don't so you are a fag" stuff going on.

What most kids don't realize is that I was brakeless before they quit shitting in their pants, and that I have ridden pretty much anything and everything, be it setups, street, park, vert, dirt or flatland.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/24/2013 6:50 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

Dam man that build seems amazing, Would love to have one like that one day, I've got my Mid school chrome freeagent, redline gooseneck, Chrome free agent V cross bars and made it a bit better with a sealed BB and 2 PC Chrome cranks, 52-16 gearing and a big laid back spring seat hahaha

It had a new gt frame with al the old style stuff, even those beartrap pedals by that famous oldschool.company. think it might be hutch. I also.finished up a 1984 western flyer.

|

10/24/2013 7:03 AM

I'm just me.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/24/2013 7:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2013 7:21 AM

Haha, when I read the first part of your post, Dave, my mind went straight to the "Get off the lawn, you're breaking the grass" old guy for some reason, and you were a wrinkled 70yo in my mind as I read the rest of the post. I do have to agree though, so many kids today have zero respect, a mouth that can easily out run anything their body can do to back it up, and most of the "I'm on this side, you're on that side" mentality is over stupid crap, as you said, like brakes. When I was a kid, the only thing that kept you from riding with each other was if someone was grounded. We would all help the younger kids try to hop, and flinch as we heard the rim smash against the curb, then go to whoevers house had the patch kit that week to fix the tire. It was more of a "were all in this together" type mentality.

As far as what type I am, I wear my Nikes, shorts or jeans, and whatever random shirt. Doesn't matter to me. I'm out to ride, not make a statement, haha. I have so little time for anything at the moment, with a newborn, 3yo, 5yo, 13yo, and a wife recovering from surgery, if I got ten min on my bike in the last two weeks, I would be happier than I am now. I'm going through withdrawals from my bike, and the riding weather is getting more and more scarce as we creep towards winter.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.