what bars should i choose,

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2011 5:14 PM

i've been deciding between:

fly montana, i truly have no worries about the specs, but people tell me that they dont like fly, but never seem to have a reason.

cult leader, but i'm worried about the upsweep, some people say it hurts their wrists.

demoliton surburban, worried about the 11degree backsweep

s&m hoder, even though everything is almost the same as the montana's but are a bit heavier.

I would just like a few honest oppinions.

|

I like my bars BIG and BADASS

8/16/2011 5:17 PM

my friend just got Hoder's, they feel pretty awesome but i don't like the width.

personally, i've been riding Premium Whiskey bars for over a year now with no problems, i really like the geo of them and they are solid! plus they are on the inexpensive side (like $50 or something)

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

8/16/2011 5:18 PM

the cult bars suck..they hurt my wrist. i'd go with the montana..a friend of mine has them and i love the feel

|

8/16/2011 5:19 PM

i think the cult leaders look nice. i think they'll be my next bar.

i just got the fit sky high like a couple weeks ago and its OK i guess. something about it feels weird but maybe im just not used to the bigger bars yet

|

8/16/2011 5:28 PM

a lot of people told me the cult bars kill your wrist, and i usually dont get stuff with unaverage specs.

|

8/16/2011 5:34 PM

if you have to ask, just quit riding. seriously. its your setup, not everyone elses for fucks sake.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

8/16/2011 5:34 PM

kink wolf

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

8/16/2011 5:41 PM

get solid custom made bars like i did

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

8/16/2011 5:42 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

if you have to ask, just quit riding. seriously. its your setup, not everyone elses for fucks sake.

dude, i dont need help. but i dont wanna spend money on parts that i wont like, your telling me you've never asked someones opinions on parts? because i do not believe that.

|

8/16/2011 6:00 PM

I'm so used to S&M slams that I just buy the same spec bars like kink wolfs

|

8/16/2011 6:02 PM

i got s&m slam xlt? all i know is that there 8 1/4 and 28 wide with 3/8 inch cross bar i cut them to 27 cus i got a short frame but they are light and bad ass got hit by a car not a dent or scratch

|

Honey badger don't give a shit
Bobby Getz is my secret lover from Dayton Ohio

8/16/2011 7:45 PM

Im rocking the Sputnic skyline bars feels so nice

|

8/16/2011 7:47 PM

mutiny glamsv2 feel amazing imo.

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit