Related:
Create New Tag
11cole11 11cole11
4/29/2013 6:03 PM

i am trying to decide what color i should paint my wethepeople arcade.
i was thinking

-white frame
-red pedals, grips etc...

any ideas?

BMXism BMXism
4/29/2013 6:08 PM

-red frame
-white pedals, grips etc...

jk. Paint it whatever color you like. So many of us have different opinions on paint.. don't expect people on the internet to make decisions for you. If that's what you like just do it. Personally, I'd leave it black.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

tomdon tomdon
4/29/2013 6:16 PM
BMXism wrote:

-red frame
-white pedals, ...more

colored hubs, rims, stem, grips. rest black

I'm on the vital legit list!

11cole11 11cole11
4/29/2013 6:17 PM
BMXism wrote:

-red frame
-white pedals, ...more

its getting pretty scratched and there just to many colors of paint for me to make a decison.

jamiespadina jamiespadina
4/29/2013 7:41 PM

I personally believe that you can't go wrong with a standard colour, don't go to far out there but its all about personal preference.
But if you would really like the colour i'd chose it would be army green or strait up black

Hope you like your bike in the end

The first breath is the beginning of death

dude42 dude42
4/30/2013 1:33 AM

Don't paint it fella, leave it as it is. I spent ages changing the colour of my WTP Envy, got it powdered.....then bought a new frame. Wasted money on stripper, paint and a powder. Take the cash you would spend on paint, and buy something more interesting, like a new frame, or hub, or something...

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP