what crank is this..

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2015 8:38 AM

hey guys! im ridin a dirtbike and dont know very much about parts and stuff...
my crank recently came loose and it appears that my bearings need a repclament. but i have no idea which one i need to take..
if im right i have primo excel 36t (175mm) and i've read somewhere that i need 22mm bearings.... if anyone can confirm that i would be really happy!!
here is a pic for if im wrong
im sorry btw for my english.... i'm from the netherlands and I just don't have much knowledge of bikes so correct me if i'm wrong with some stuff ! haha
thanks in advance!Photo

Aron

|

2/16/2015 6:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2015 6:35 PM

pinch bolt it's probably a 19 mm spindle , not many 22 or 24s that even have that arm set up if at all , either 19 mm mid or 19 mm American , depends what generation your dirt bike frame is , I actually owned an American bottom bracket dirt bike at one point

|

2/16/2015 6:55 PM

Measure the inner diameter of the bearing with a ruler. 19mm is about 0.75" 22m is about 0.866" and 24mm is about 0.95"

Whatever inner diameter you measure is what you'll need.

|

2/17/2015 7:37 AM

Primo Excels used the powerbite spindle, so it is definitely 22mm. LTFO with those cranks, primo didnt make them very long for reasons....

|

2/17/2015 4:45 PM

badlight wrote:

Primo Excels used the powerbite spindle, so it is definitely 22mm. LTFO with those cranks, primo didnt make them very long for ...more

well i must say these are the best i have ever had tongue
this bike is pretty old and well .. everything except the wheels and the crank has been replaced .. everything needs a replacement or repair once in a while
but thanks man! you helped me out a lot!!! :D

|