what cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2012 9:10 AM

i know that profile cranks are the best around, but wich one, on dans comp theirs multipul profile cranks available so wich one should i get

|

9/1/2012 9:17 AM

Profile cranks actually arent the best around. I have seen multiple pairs of them be bent and snapped so i would say get something like odyssey thunderbolts or any eclat crank

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

9/1/2012 9:22 AM

shamu121 wrote:

Profile cranks actually arent the best around. I have seen multiple pairs of them be bent and snapped so i would say get something like odyssey thunderbolts or any eclat crank

Truth.

|

9/1/2012 9:26 AM

love my eastern tribes, solid as anything

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/1/2012 9:37 AM

Kink or animal.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

9/1/2012 10:05 AM

stolen team 2.5

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

9/1/2012 10:13 AM

premiums are good but stolen teams ive heard are better

|

9/1/2012 10:22 AM

Profiles Blow. Look into Stolen Teams(mine are on year 3 or 4), Kink Pillars, Animal akimbos, Eclat Tibas.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/1/2012 11:14 AM

Stolen teams, tibias, thunderbolt. I'd only get the profile spline drive cranks because they're light.

|

9/1/2012 12:36 PM

What about the Subrosa cranks? I heard they're really good

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

9/1/2012 2:05 PM

Derek_Bolz wrote:

What about the Subrosa cranks? I heard they're really good

i forgot about those. yes the subrosa bitchins are amazing too

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

9/1/2012 2:32 PM

I've seen animals beat to shit and still good as well as twombolts and thunderbolts. Can't go wrong with those.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/1/2012 3:29 PM

Subrosa Bitchin cranks are pretty damn good too. :D

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/1/2012 3:39 PM

Subrosa Bitchns are also swell.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/1/2012 3:43 PM

Thunderbolts are strong and look clean as hell. Subrosa bitchins are aloso strong and clean looking but they are very thin and tiny.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/1/2012 4:05 PM

I love my animal akimbos. they felt amazing the first day I rode them, very stiff & strong feeling. had em since christmas with with 0 problems aside from they were a bitch to get on haha

|

9/1/2012 7:17 PM

Eclat cranks=smile

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

9/1/2012 7:39 PM

profiles are alright but id go with, thunderbolts or tibia's because there solid and light if your worried about weight.

|

9/1/2012 9:20 PM

I was about to get some Fly Dolmen cranks, but I heard the bossless pedal areas tend to crack or snap. Now, I'm running Salt Plus cranks.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/1/2012 9:35 PM

I like my profiles just fine... It was a tough choice between these and animals.

|

9/1/2012 9:37 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I was about to get some Fly Dolmen cranks, but I heard the bossless pedal areas tend to crack or snap. Now, I'm running Salt Plus cranks.

I highly doubt you would ever break a pair of cranks. Unless you go jumping down some stairs anytime soon.

|

9/5/2012 7:38 PM

primo hollowbites

|

9/5/2012 9:38 PM

Primo hollow bites or power bites, in south africa about 80% of the riders here ride them

|

9/6/2012 12:43 AM

Bitchin's, Onyx or Thunderbolts
I couldn't decide between subrosa and éclat but i got the bit chin's and i love them!!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/6/2012 1:34 AM

BSD Substance, Division Stronghold or Eclat onyx. Profiles bend so easily from what I've seen at my local park

|

9/6/2012 4:54 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I've seen animals beat to shit and still good as well as twombolts and thunderbolts. Can't go wrong with those.

Why'd you not call the police? Isn't that a felony in America?

|

9/6/2012 9:07 AM

Hollow bites, I have been riding mine for years. I was running these then bought some wombolts, they cracked and then I switched back to these old hollow bites.

|

9/6/2012 12:58 PM

Hallowbites with a ti spindle. Ride them hard for years and still no need to replace anything.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/6/2012 1:06 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

that's happened to ONE person on here and it was probably because of a bad weld...i have Dolmen's and i love them.

|

9/6/2012 1:08 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

andrew rs wrote:

I highly doubt you would ever break a pair of cranks. Unless you go jumping down some stairs anytime soon.

i've broken both Haro and Profile cranks and stripped out multiple pedal bosses on some Stolen cranks.

|